TNA BFG 10.14.12

Was the angle for this PPV not set up so that the biggest element of it would be whether or not we would still be seeing Aces & 8's after this show?

Considering the rules they've been given so far have meant nothing, this stipulation didn't do much for me.

The leader. It's the biggest show of the year, so give us the biggest part of the angle.

This I agree with, the stipulation for the match had me worried there would not be who the leader was reveal. They never mentioned it, people just assumed they would.

Honestly the whole A&E thing drug on for so long with not even a hint of who is behind it or involved in it at all that I have just lost about all interest I had in the angle. With Hogan and Sting being the focal points for most part didn't help at all either.

I am more into what Joe, Hardy, Aries, Storm, Roode, etc are doing right now, it sucks that Ray got sucked into this godawful angle when he should be fighting for the World title.

Oh well it is what it is.

Also to the shock of no one with a brain, the world title match is coming off like an afterthought after the real main event already happened.

Something about how TNA built up this Bound for Glory match made me think they never intended to do that.

I know, which is part of the problem they can't get over. Just because you can drag something on doesn't mean you should, which I'm sure you know.

Also to the shock of no one with a brain, the world title match is coming off like an afterthought after the real main event already happened.

IT'S JUST LIKE WWE!

Nah but this feud was booked shit, Aries was from the start really.

How could you expect a reveal of the leader without knowing the mole or even any of the members?

Why wouldn't you be able to? We already know there's a single leader. Have him come out, boss people around, and either reveal himself since they have total guaranteed access or by force from Hogan. Seriously this isn't that hard.

Then what should've been revealed tonight?

People were expecting the leader or something semi-important. WCW didn't reveal Hogan's second cousin on PPV, then show Hogan joining Hall and Nash to form the nWo on Nitro, did they? If you're going to build it up for this long, up until your biggest show of the year, you might as well give us the leader, not just a freaking stooge.

LAst year the title match came off wrong due to the crowd not giving a fuck. This year they have been saved due to an awesome crowd.

Crowd is dying for this match.

One thing accomplished. Aces & Eights has full access, so you'd think they could take off their silly masks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back