TNA BFG 10.14.12

Of course Devon is just the mole. My problem isn't what PART he plays in Aces & Eights, my problem is what part TNA chose to reveal at the biggest event of the year. :banghead:

No. I'm not going to wait until Impact, because TNA could have waited until Impact to do this shit. It would have been AWESOME if they revealed Devon on Impact. But Bound for glory, after having to wait for months and getting sick of this stupid angle 3 months ago, I'm not going to wait to trash the angle.

It's fucking stupid, whether it's now or Thursday.

Somehow, I doubt you would be saying this if it actually happened.

I think this was about who was the mole who let them in all the time. Once Devon 'quit' they had to kidnap Parks to gain access again

Why would Devon quit in the first place if he was the mole? He could have kept letting people in and nobody would have expected it.

No. I'm not going to wait until Impact, because TNA could have waited until Impact to do this shit. It would have been AWESOME if they revealed Devon on Impact. But Bound for glory, after having to wait for months and getting sick of this stupid angle 3 months ago, I'm not going to wait to trash the angle.

It's fucking stupid, whether it's now or Thursday.
Calm down, it's not the end of the world. I am saying wait till thursday to see for sure if D-Von is the leader.

I fucking hate TNA right now. They listened to the 800 people in the Impact Zone that only chant Devon's name because Bully Ray is so damn good at what he does.

Devon. Fucking Devon.

I cannot explain in words how frustrated I am with this decision. This is an Impact-level reveal. Would ahve been a great swerve to end the show on Thursday. NOT YOUR BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR.

Fuck Devon. Couldn't even be a worthwhile TV Champion...so they put him as the biggest reveal of the biggest angle of the year.

This is what I get for putting so much faith in TNA recently.

Waah waah. Did you even consider for a god damn minute that Devon's not the leader? Maybe, just maybe, he was the mole? Maybe, just maybe, the guy who has been doing all the talking for Aces & Eights could be their leader?

Of course Devon is just the mole. My problem isn't what PART he plays in Aces & Eights, my problem is what part TNA chose to reveal at the biggest event of the year. :banghead:

TNA never said they would reveal anything. What mattered about the angle had already happened which was them gaining access.

What people should be pissed about is the following:
Given that Devon will probably feud with Bully now, Ray's title reign will have to wait, eventhough he deserves the title like already

In other news, I really don't think TNA expected this crowd to be anti-Hardy. That may really hurt the end if he wins the belt, which I fully expect him to.

The leader. It's the biggest show of the year, so give us the biggest part of the angle.

Was the angle for this PPV not set up so that the biggest element of it would be whether or not we would still be seeing Aces & 8's after this show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back