TNA BFG 10.14.12

People were expecting the leader or something semi-important. WCW didn't reveal Hogan's second cousin on PPV, then show Hogan joining Hall and Nash to form the nWo on Nitro, did they? If you're going to build it up for this long, up until your biggest show of the year, you might as well give us the leader, not just a freaking stooge.

The person letting them in the IZ is semi important and this is completly different from Bash at the Beach

The person letting them in the IZ is semi important and this is completly different from Bash at the Beach

Key point being semi important. Doesn't the biggest PPV of the company's year deserve something more than semi important? Especially after months of build up?

Then again, failing to deliver seems to be par for the course for reveals at Bound For Glory. At least that's what they would have me think.

TNA needs to mix up their main event style. Almost all of their main events are the same style and it gets predictable after awhile.

Hardy wins, crowd reacts, Aries can go back to being an awesome heel. Yup they didn't fuck the ending this year

At least to me BFG > SLammiversary. Slammiversary had a really shitty ending and it really brought the show down for me

That match would have been 10x better if the crowd was pro-Hardy. I guess that's what happens when you hold all yoru shows in the Impact zone, and don't know exactly how the fans will react when you travel outside of it.

They never mentioned it, people just assumed they would.

Dont really have to mention it for people to expect it in some way. Sting\Ray win and pull off the mask for the reveal; A&8's win and the leader unmasks himself to gloat with the win. Something along those lines.

At the biggest PPV of the year with the biggest storyline of the year- it has merit to think that way and not unreasonable to expect it. The crowd was even expecting something more by their reaction. You know, the fans that TNA should be trying to please? Even if their initial plan was to reveal him as the mole, it sure didnt have the reaction that TNA was likely going for. A resounding 'HUH?' was heard round the world.

I assume they will now just have each man unmasked one by one- week after week until the leader is the last one left.

Now they have Aries lose, Storm will likely go after Hardy for the title and Bully will fight with Dvon instead of going for the belt. What a great PPV and an ending that has somewhat undone certain momentum. Kind of underwhelming ending to a really good PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back