TNA BFG 10.14.12

So TNA completely screws up another somewhat interesting angle. I knew just like the build up to "They" that the big reveal tonight was going to be nothing less than disappointing, but this is so much worse than what I expected. Hopefully there is more to it than this.

I fucking hate TNA right now. They listened to the 800 people in the Impact Zone that only chant Devon's name because Bully Ray is so damn good at what he does.

Devon. Fucking Devon.

I cannot explain in words how frustrated I am with this decision. This is an Impact-level reveal. Would ahve been a great swerve to end the show on Thursday. NOT YOUR BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR.

Fuck Devon. Couldn't even be a worthwhile TV Champion...so they put him as the biggest reveal of the biggest angle of the year.

This is what I get for putting so much faith in TNA recently.

In all honesty A&8 seems like an afterthought. This PPV has been damn good.

I personally dont watch TNa that often. But this PPV has been amazing. So It doesnt even bother me.

The more I think about it the less I think he's the leader.

That being said, this is Bound For Glory. Finding out who was behind this wasn't an unreasonable expectation. Finding out a single member feels like a big letdown.

Oh man. IDR is going to lose it.

He flat out can't be the leader. They CANNOT BE THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Yes they can.

I am willing to bet they rolled the dice on this one and legit thought it would go over better. Since the air was sucked out of the arena and this has proven to be quite dumb, they will probably decide to make up some sort of story to repair this terrible idea. Thursday it will likely be revealed that he is just part of the team and is the 'mole' and now the visible\unmasked mouthpiece for the team. Then we will have to again wait a few weeks for the 'real' leader to be revealed....

Well at least there was no mention that D-Von is the leader the creative can clean it up and announce the "actual" leader on Impact.

The people I was chatting with are taking the reveal pretty well, and they're flat-out morons.

I have to miss this match. F.M.L.

I agree that he can't be the leader. I mean.....WHY would D-Von be the leader? Who could possibly think that's a good idea? Who would think listening to the Impact Zone is a good idea?

Who would you pick? Specifically? I had Matt Morgan.

Love all this possible overreaction. I just have a hunch that D-Von isn't the leader. I assume the guy who's been doing all the talking is the leader and he hasn't been revealed yet.

I fucking hate TNA right now. They listened to the 800 people in the Impact Zone that only chant Devon's name because Bully Ray is so damn good at what he does.

Devon. Fucking Devon.

I cannot explain in words how frustrated I am with this decision. This is an Impact-level reveal. Would ahve been a great swerve to end the show on Thursday. NOT YOUR BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR.

Fuck Devon. Couldn't even be a worthwhile TV Champion...so they put him as the biggest reveal of the biggest angle of the year.

Do we know that he is the leader? No, we don't.

Devon. Fucking Devon.

Let's wait until Thursday before we completely trash this.

Devon as a heel might be better than a face.. most thought Bully Ray would suck as a singles wrestler,.. Devon might be a damn good heel.. I am legit shocked though.. I thought he was done with the company.. also Hulk was promoting him once he left.. dang.. swerve.

Devon. Fucking Devon.

Devon's just been revealed as the guy who gave A&8's full access. The leader wouldn't come out into a match that his guys could lose, would he?

It's still Double J.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Until they flat out say that Devon is the leader and not just the mole, I will not call this a letdown. But if it does end up being that TNA put 4 months worth of storylines for Devon then lol

No. I'm not going to wait until Impact, because TNA could have waited until Impact to do this shit. It would have been AWESOME if they revealed Devon on Impact. But Bound for glory, after having to wait for months and getting sick of this stupid angle 3 months ago, I'm not going to wait to trash the angle.

It's fucking stupid, whether it's now or Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back