The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Yes! But it didnot show up when i saw the threads started by me so i thought it was deleted? but how did it belong to spam zone?

Yes! But it didnot show up when i saw the threads started by me so i thought it was deleted? but how did it belong to spam zone?

Sometimes not everything shows up in those searches. Killjoy was the one who moved it. General Wrestling is his section so you'll have to ask him. It may have been due to you asking for listed answers, which may result in spam responses. If that was the case then I am fine with him moving it.

Any problem with me operating a page on F***b**k about this forum?

I have no idea what "F***b**k" is. If you're referring to facebook we already had a page there. No point in making a new one really.

I know Sly hates this question, but... any chance of an early-2016 avatar collection?
Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Charlotte, Sami Zayn, Neville, The New Day, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Lana, Kalisto, Star Wars, Deadpool, Holly Holm... lots of names that can be added.

This comes when i log-in! :shrug:

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

I've been wanting to vote on the Wrestling Awards threads, but it says I can't vote on the polls. Do I have to have a certain number of non-spam posts to do so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back