The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

There's no reason for the other person to not make their own account. If you let one of us know that someone else is using the same computer/ip address, you won't be banned for it.

NSL is a turd and put a giant picture in my rep that stretches the page when I view my control panel. Is there anyway to remove that?

Minor annoyance but why is this still the NEW WZ ask a staff member thread? Can the NEW be dropped as it's over a year old?

I made a thread and posted a poll in it where i allowed users to have multiple choice but after the poll got posted, i could only give one choice?

I made a thread and posted a poll in it where i allowed users to have multiple choice but after the poll got posted, i could only give one choice?

Do you want the poll edited to where you can vote on more than one entry? It won't let me edit it in such a way. You'd have to make a new thread with the correct poll then I can pick the correct poll upon merging the threads.

Yes! Can it happen?

You'd have to do it over. Make sure to click the box that allows more than one vote. It would not let me edit the existing one other than changing names of options, making votes non-public, and changing vote amounts. I'll do either of the first two but not the third. I'm not touching vote numbers.

Nopes i surely clicked it and thats why other users are allowed to have multiple choices but i myself can vote for one only....

You already voted in the poll. In order to vote for multiple options, you have to select them before submitting your vote. Since you have already submitted your vote, you cannot vote again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back