The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Is there any way to keep Trump based threads out of the wrestling related parts of the forum? They have moved into people discussing politics instead of wrestling.

Can i post a thread where i can talk only about my country and its happenings?
If Yes where can i post it?

Depends on the content and what level of discussion you want. Serious debates on current event topics go in the Symposium. If you want it to be spam friendly and risk people joking around, take it to the Bar Room.

Is there any way to keep Trump based threads out of the wrestling related parts of the forum? They have moved into people discussing politics instead of wrestling.

Admins and G-Mods can move threads to any section. Those topics may delve outside of wrestling since it's about Trump, but it's also still about WWE's Hall Of Fame. I'm fine with those remaining in WWE and in the Wrestling Spam. If KB or Sly want to move them, then I'll stand by their decision though.

Can you guys re-create the poll on this post without Roman Reigns as an option?

please

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5356577#post5356577

I would have renamed the Roman Reigns option but someone already voted for it an I'd rather not mess with the votes. All I can think of is if you make a new thread with the right poll and it gets merged in. Then I could pick the right poll to get placed as the active poll. Just make sure it's not a duplicate. It could be fine to keep it as it is since for all we know Roman might lose the belt again before the Rumble. Do you want to try making a new thread with a new poll for me to merge into the existing thread?

I would have renamed the Roman Reigns option but someone already voted for it an I'd rather not mess with the votes. All I can think of is if you make a new thread with the right poll and it gets merged in. Then I could pick the right poll to get placed as the active poll. Just make sure it's not a duplicate. It could be fine to keep it as it is since for all we know Roman might lose the belt again before the Rumble. Do you want to try making a new thread with a new poll for me to merge into the existing thread?

Sure that could work. But as you said he could lose the belt before then or have to defend it in the Rumble. So I will just wait until after Mondays Raw before making the move.

Hi, I'm in the UK and have been using the Wrestlezone website for years checking it several times per day and is my favourite website, About a week ago an Aldi advert started appearing everytime I access the Wrestlezone website, Almost like a pop up add it appears about a half second after I have entered the main page and blocks the whole page, I have tried pressing the X in the top right corner of the advert to close it but it just makes the main page all white and I still can't see anything. I thought it was a temporary problem at first but its still not working.
This doesn't happen on any other websites I have ever been on and your forum works fine although I had to access this forum from my viewing history, I have a laptop and desktop computer and both can't access the main page for about a week now, So its not just my computer at fault.
I have been using other wrestling news sites for the week but I'm so used to this one now and enjoyed it for years? I wonder if there is there anything I can do please? Or is my usual wrestling news site gone for good? Any advice would be appreciated

Hi, I'm in the UK and have been using the Wrestlezone website for years checking it several times per day and is my favourite website, About a week ago an Aldi advert started appearing everytime I access the Wrestlezone website, Almost like a pop up add it appears about a half second after I have entered the main page and blocks the whole page, I have tried pressing the X in the top right corner of the advert to close it but it just makes the main page all white and I still can't see anything. I thought it was a temporary problem at first but its still not working.
This doesn't happen on any other websites I have ever been on and your forum works fine although I had to access this forum from my viewing history, I have a laptop and desktop computer and both can't access the main page for about a week now, So its not just my computer at fault.
I have been using other wrestling news sites for the week but I'm so used to this one now and enjoyed it for years? I wonder if there is there anything I can do please? Or is my usual wrestling news site gone for good? Any advice would be appreciated

As far as main site issues, we have nothing to do with the main site. If the problem is you cannot access the forum without using your browser history.... Put "http://forums.wrestlezone.com/" in the address bar in your browser. Don't have to go through the main site that way. Hope that helps.

Try using Firefox with the Adblock Plus installed. See if it clears up your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back