The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple different messages. You click on all the quotes you want. Say you wanted to do all on this page, you would click multi-quote on all of them except for the last one, which you would hit just regular quote.

When I'm on the main page I can't see any of the non-spam sections. It goes from Wrestlezone Interactive to Archives.

EDIT: Nevermind

So ive been posting her for the past few hours and i got a rep point...and when i tried making a new thread i couldnt. I also noticed that my post count stayed 0.

Whats going on?
Is this because i began posting like 2-3 months after i registered??

If you have been posting in the spam areas, your post count does not go up. You must post in the non spam areas, and make posts that do not break the rules for your post count to rise. After 10 posts, you can see that rep comment and you can make threads.

does anyone know how to donate vcash to other members of the forum, I remembered there being an option, but i cant see it can anyone help me in this matter

I see all these posts about no spoilers but there are spoilers on the main page every Wed. So is the main page completely seprate from the forums? Are those guys in Chair Shot Reality posters here? Just curious.

I see all these posts about no spoilers but there are spoilers on the main page every Wed. So is the main page completely seprate from the forums?
If this had been the only thing you posted, you would be receiving an Infraction right now. This question has already been answered.

Are those guys in Chair Shot Reality posters here? Just curious.
No idea who they are, but it's possible.

Hey I need some help. I'm not sure if this is the thread to post this in but I can't make a new one yet, so here I am.

I registered a few days ago and I was logged in for around an hour. When I came back, I was logged out and when I tried to log back in, it said my username and password was incorrect. I kept trying different passwords to see if maybe I typed it wrong when I registered, but each time it failed. Eventually I was locked out and now I think my laptop is locked out of logging into my account. It works fine on my itouch but I was hoping there is a way to get usage on my laptop back.

Hey I need some help. I'm not sure if this is the thread to post this in but I can't make a new one yet, so here I am.

I registered a few days ago and I was logged in for around an hour. When I came back, I was logged out and when I tried to log back in, it said my username and password was incorrect. I kept trying different passwords to see if maybe I typed it wrong when I registered, but each time it failed. Eventually I was locked out and now I think my laptop is locked out of logging into my account. It works fine on my itouch but I was hoping there is a way to get usage on my laptop back.

There have been issues with readers logging into their accounts, lately, which is being diligently worked on by the WZ forum administrators. We're sorry this keeps happening.

If you continue to have these problems, there should be a thread in the Site Admin section for you to request help for this problem.

If I got infracted on one post, can another moderator infract me on the same post? I figured I'd try to be mature and delete the possibly suspect/rule breaking post, but can't seem to navigate that just yet. Any advice?

You can't delete your own post, but you can only be Warned/Infracted on a post once. You're in the clear..relatively speaking.

Neh you can only get infracted once per post. Usually we delete infractions but because it is the start of a thread that has got some discussion that thread would seeminigly be deleted, hence why the post is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back