The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read through the rules and FAQ, and I know it mentioned something about allowed to link Dailymotion and Youtube links, would that also allow me to link specific matches I can find on the mentioned sites? (Not live streams, just matches that has already been worked)

ooo..i know xD

How about Wrestlezone can maybe allow every user and member on here to have moving icons instead of these boring a** avaters or whatever....
And why cant i upload an icon of my own!!??!!
It's such Bullsh*t......

Ooh, I know xD

How about Wrestlezone have respectful members?

The site admins don't allow moving avatars, or your own because of technical issues. There are a wide selection of avatars which are updated, I'm sure you can find one worth using.

I've read through the rules and FAQ, and I know it mentioned something about allowed to link Dailymotion and Youtube links, would that also allow me to link specific matches I can find on the mentioned sites? (Not live streams, just matches that has already been worked)

Yeah, posting matches from the 2 sites is fine. Just no streams :)

ooo..i know xD

How about Wrestlezone can maybe allow every user and member on here to have moving icons instead of these boring a** avaters or whatever....
And why cant i upload an icon of my own!!??!!
It's such Bullsh*t......
It's for security reasons. Our forums, as well as the main site, is hosted by Crave Online, a company which hosts many different web pages and sites. In order for people to have the ability to have their own avatars, Crave would have to give individual users the right to write files to their servers, which is always a very dangerous proposition, especially when they have so many servers, and many of them connected to each other, and ESPECIALLY because their web sites serve so many people.

Thus, we do not allow custom avatars. You have nearly 500 avatars to choose from, if I remember correctly. That's more than enough to make a decision.

well since we cant upload our own avatars, could we possibly request for one to be added to the selection? for example, i would really like a New Jersey Devils avatar.

well since we cant upload our own avatars, could we possibly request for one to be added to the selection? for example, i would really like a New Jersey Devils avatar.

You could but I doubt it would give you much success. Every now and then, we upload new avatars and the last set of uploads can be found in the new "2010 Collection". By that logic, we will be seeing more uploaded next year. However, that is not a guarantee either.

How does one add a poll to a thread?

I see the part where it says include a poll and then gives you the option to put how many choices you want to include in the poll, but where do you list your choices? (Hope this makes sense)

If the thread exists already, go to thread tools and select add a poll. If you're at the screen where you can pick how many you want, submit the thread and it'll take you to the screen where you can put the names in.

ikay I have seen People Saying as a reply Toa post They Are Going Sig it What does This Mean and How do you do it

ikay I have seen People Saying as a reply Toa post They Are Going Sig it What does This Mean and How do you do it

It means they are going to put that exact quote in their signature below every one of their posts. You can do this by clicking the "QUOTE" button at the bottom of the post and copying the code into your signature.

I made a post in the Favorite Cover Thread in the Music section, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I fucked up embedding the videos. could someone help me out? And yes, I am very technologically challenged.

Thanks a lot man, but you think you can give a brief explanation as to how I fuckered it up? You can PM me if you don't want to clutter up this thread.

Hi, just wondering what happened to my first real post I made. I posted it in this forum:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=106805

It disappeared by the next day. I can't imagine what I could have said that was offensive or off topic or the like. I don't seem to have received any notification that I did anything incorrect, is it normal that posts get randomly deleted without any notice? If so I guess I'll just go back to reading posts and not bother.

Manok, I would send a private message to The Lariat, who is the moderator of that section. Or, you could contact one of the G-Mods or Admins. They will all be able to see what happened to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back