The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. I don't know if there was a rule change that I missed but is there any reason why I can't post in the Games Room in the Bar Room? If so, what do I need to do to fix this problem.

Thanks for your time.

I am also dumbfounded about this. I noticed no-one had posted in the Games Room since last week.

This isn't a complaint as such but more confusion over why particularly it is impossible to post in the Games Room.

Thanks.

The user 4th Face of Foley (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=45429) can't get into his account. Here's the problem in his own words:

I cant get access to the forums AT ALL! I sent a thing to the Admins but no one has received it. I dont want to add another account so i have been trying to track peeps down.

It says that my username or password is incorrect. I tried resetting my password, but even the passwords that they send me aren't working

Could someone look into this?

Been using the forum sporadically for a while, and I have a question. When you look at the reputation marks you have received, I noticed there are green marks and blue marks. I know the green marks are positive responses. What are the blue marks?

Been using the forum sporadically for a while, and I have a question. When you look at the reputation marks you have received, I noticed there are green marks and blue marks. I know the green marks are positive responses. What are the blue marks?

You can find your answer in the FAQ. I just updated it to answer your question.

ok so i was wondering if a could put the referral link in any website ?
Ex: myspace,Facebook

I was going to post the link in my, My space,But i really wanted to know first.

GenerationMe, we do not allow advertising of any kind on this website. It would result in immediate infraction and/or banning.

GenerationMe, if you go to your UserCP, click "Edit Profile," and scroll down... you will see something that says Home Page URL, where yes... you can put a link to your Myspace or Facebook, and people will have a direct link to it when they check out your profile.

Thank you jmt225,And no i wanst talking about advertising some other websites why would i do that.I was talking about putting my url in some other webs like myspace and facebook so i could get good referrals thats it.

If this is in the wrong section then move it but how can you get a mod removed from his duties? Can there be a poll or something and if there is enough people he can be moved or what?

Reactions: gd
ok i know ask to much questions but this will be my last one cause now i understand all the rules.But last question why is he rep power so important? thank you for who ever answers this question...

ok i know ask to much questions but this will be my last one cause now i understand all the rules.But last question why is he rep power so important? thank you for who ever answers this question...

It's not exactly 'important'. What rep does is show how a poster's peers feel about a certain poster. Rep is usually earned over a period of time. You'll notice our longer tenured posters and staff have full rep bars and more points than others do. So in essence, it's not 'important' to have rep power, but the more you have, the more points you give to someone for a good post or take away with a bad post. But rep is meaningless. It doesn't count for anything and doesn't help anyone get recognized. It's just there for fun.

It's not exactly 'important'. What rep does is show how a poster's peers feel about a certain poster. Rep is usually earned over a period of time. You'll notice our longer tenured posters and staff have full rep bars and more points than others do. So in essence, it's not 'important' to have rep power, but the more you have, the more points you give to someone for a good post or take away with a bad post. But rep is meaningless. It doesn't count for anything and doesn't help anyone get recognized. It's just there for fun.

Well i guess i understand now..........

Thanks Lariat...

still cant figure out how to post a thread, have been on for awhile, posted like 20 times, no infractions, so... whats the process of posting a thread?

You go to the section you want to create said thread and then click the new thread button.

Is there a way for someone to edit my rep? TM decided to rep me with eight huge pictures and it's really annoying. If I could get it pared down to one (or better yet, zero) that would be great.

Yes.

Simply right-click the image you want to delete and go to "Block images from )Insert Domain name here) and voila!

I can delete the images from your rep if you'd like Doc, would you like them all deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back