• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you need to do is upload it to somehting like photobucket/fb/myspace etc and copy the image link and post that in your sig. Just like you were posting an image in a thread but in the edit signature box.

What you need to do is upload it to somehting like photobucket/fb/myspace etc and copy the image link and post that in your sig. Just like you were posting an image in a thread but in the edit signature box.

Many thanks. I'd rep you but since I'm a newbie, I don't think it would carry any weight. :shrug:
Thanks again.

Reactions: Lee
I prefer newbie rep, however enjoy the forums and get posting :p

Where would I go to post a question about local bars or clubs showing the Royal Rumble in the Los Angeles area

Im sorry for asking a ridiculous question but I just dont know how to do this. How do I put a sig on my profile so it's on the bottom of my posts? Thank You for any help.

Upload it to a site like photobucket and then go to UserCP and upload it. make sure it meets out guidelines which are in the rules.

I have had problems submitting posts, I will be logged on and spend about 5-8 minutes working on a post that is well though out and when I hit the post button it tells me I need to log on, and when I relog I lose the whole thing. It's happened a few times and is frustrating. I'm I doing something stupid like a browser setting issue with my computer or is this common? Also I keep reseting the remember me button because it doesnt seem to remember me. Any help or tips would be appreaciated, thanks

I have had problems submitting posts, I will be logged on and spend about 5-8 minutes working on a post that is well though out and when I hit the post button it tells me I need to log on, and when I relog I lose the whole thing. It's happened a few times and is frustrating. I'm I doing something stupid like a browser setting issue with my computer or is this common? Also I keep reseting the remember me button because it doesnt seem to remember me. Any help or tips would be appreaciated, thanks

Which internet browser do you use?

OK, I would recommend using firefox, there's never problems logging out with that, I do know there are some with IE. That's all I can recommend.

No problem, if that doesn't work give us a shout.

Maybe I missed this where it was covered, I do got the ADHD.
my question is simple. When can I post my own Thread?

I am unable to create new threads even though I have more than 10 posts as specified in the forum rulebook:

B. You cannot start new topics until you have reached 10 Posts: This is to tackle the issue of bots and people not looking around and starting random new threads.

Is there some other stipulation/s that I'm missing? Thanks

Nevermind. It seems to be working properly now. I guess I was just being impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back