• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The NEW Ask a Forum Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked in the FAQ and tried to do what it said to, to change my title but it isn't letting me. is this something that can only be done once you have posted a certain number of times?

I looked in the FAQ and tried to do what it said to, to change my title but it isn't letting me. is this something that can only be done once you have posted a certain number of times?

The part that says "Registered User" can be changed. The part under that (like mine says World Heavyweight Champion", is a User Rank, and is determined by your number of posts. There's more on that in the FAQ.

The part that says "Registered User" can be changed. The part under that (like mine says World Heavyweight Champion", is a User Rank, and is determined by your number of posts. There's more on that in the FAQ.

i was trying to change "registered user" but i can't find where to do it at, that is my confusion.

i was trying to change "registered user" but i can't find where to do it at, that is my confusion.

Cick on User CP on the top left hand portion of the screen, and then look for Edit Profile on the menu on the left-hand side. One of the first options is "Custom User Title". You type in what you want, and then there's a "Save Changes" button at the bottom.

I have tried that multiple times and it doesn't give me that option. It must just be something that comes along the way sometime.

You'll have to forgive my ignorance here folks, but what's the deal with the championships owned by particular users?

For instance, NightShiftLoser is "World Heavyweight Champion" and Lee is "Intercontinental Champion", etc.

Thos eare the user ranks based on post count. If you get 3 more posts, you will reach your first level.

Just a quick question. I read the FAQs and found that we are allowed to put five images a post. Does this still constitute if every image is placed within the spoiler tags?

Also, does the limit of five images apply to videos as well? As in, is the limit of videos per post five? I didn't see this covered in the FAQ or rules anywhere.

The forum will only let you use five IMG tags per post, so that's all it's possible to do, spoiler tags or not.

There's no limit on videos, though I would say don't go too crazy because it can make the particular thread load REALLY slowly for people on slow connections.

I am writing in hopes of getting assistance from either an admin or moderator. My account won't let me start new threads and it isn't letting me change my user title. It says I should be able to start new threads after 10 posts, which I have done, and I should also be able to change my title under User CP and edit account but I can't do that either. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I am writing in hopes of getting assistance from either an admin or moderator. My account won't let me start new threads and it isn't letting me change my user title. It says I should be able to start new threads after 10 posts, which I have done, and I should also be able to change my title under User CP and edit account but I can't do that either. Any help would be very much appreciated.

You only have 9 non-spam posts actually.

You only have 10 non spam posts as it is, and after your 10th, yo might have to wait a few hours for your account to let you in. You can change your title in your User CP

I have tried going and changing my title but it doesn't give me that option. is that something that needs to be waiting on as well?

Hey guys I just created my first 2 thread. I want to know is their a restriction on how many threads I can create a day? I already created 2 threads and I want to create another one. Thank you

Reactions: Lee
No restriction, go wild. But before you post them have a read around and see if it has already been posted.

Would I be able to request for someone to create a custom video for me in the Digital Arts & Graphics section?

Please & Thank you

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1635087 said:
Would I be able to request for someone to create a custom video for me in the Digital Arts & Graphics section?

Please & Thank you

Sorry, it didn't get answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo