The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to be more specific. Do you mean, for example, that you couldn't go into the WWE section, go into a thread and reply to it? If so, does a message come up?

I signed up in this place years ago and during my times here I was banned quite a few times. But there was exactly no reasons as to why I was banned the last few times. The only times I ever spammed this place were when I was banned for doing nothing. I really don't understand why this forum has held a grudge against me.

But now I'm here again. It's been years since I was active and I hope the politics in this forum have changed. So I'm willing to put aside my own personal grudge due to the past politics of this forum and start over. You might know me from my previous WZ days under many accounts or from another forum which I am now on the verge of leaving.

So I'm hopeful things will be different now.

I signed up in this place years ago and during my times here I was banned quite a few times. But there was exactly no reasons as to why I was banned the last few times. The only times I ever spammed this place were when I was banned for doing nothing. I really don't understand why this forum has held a grudge against me.

But now I'm here again. It's been years since I was active and I hope the politics in this forum have changed. So I'm willing to put aside my own personal grudge due to the past politics of this forum and start over. You might know me from my previous WZ days under many accounts or from another forum which I am now on the verge of leaving.

So I'm hopeful things will be different now.

Things are much different now. We're more lenient on a lot of rules and if you read our rules and abide by them, you'll be just fine. We're a good staff here at Wrestlezone Forums and hopefully, you'll be a good contributor here.

Things are much different now. We're more lenient on a lot of rules and if you read our rules and abide by them, you'll be just fine. We're a good staff here at Wrestlezone Forums and hopefully, you'll be a good contributor here.

I'm very glad to here this. I'm hopeful things will be different now.

I'm very glad to here this. I'm hopeful things will be different now.

The politics are gone and you have a professional Mod team in place.

The only thing which the forum can be strict on is Spam. That is the biggest thing.

Just keep in mind that in the Non Spam sections, follow 2 very easy criteria:

With each post:

1) Take an "On Topic" position in regard to the thread topic ... ie either you agree or disagree with the poster

2) Explain WHY you are taking that position. What is your reason and logic for doing so?

You can accomplish this in 2 sentences, and maybe even 1 ... although that isn't encouraged.

But you have a very professional Mod team in place that is here to help you.

Welcome Back and glad to have you!

The user The Game Rage sent me a red rep because he didn't like my sig at the bottom of my post. He doesn't believe that Evan Bourne is from Missouri. Evan Bourne was born, grew up, and learned how to wrestle in Missouri and he tells me that Bourne is from Des Miones, Iowa and that is where he is from. I don't believe this is grounds to recieve a red rep because a user doesn't have his facts straight.

The user The Game Rage sent me a red rep because he didn't like my sig at the bottom of my post. He doesn't believe that Evan Bourne is from Missouri. Evan Bourne was born, grew up, and learned how to wrestle in Missouri and he tells me that Bourne is from Des Miones, Iowa and that is where he is from. I don't believe this is grounds to recieve a red rep because a user doesn't have his facts straight.

Well what does that have to do with complaining about the forum? PM him and have a word.

Out of our juradstiction.

Well what does that have to do with complaining about the forum? PM him and have a word.

Out of our juradstiction.

I already PM him and he pretty much told me tough shit. Is there anyway to get this red rep off? And I've got a complaint I figured this was the right place.

Best is to do what many do and just put him on ignore. It doesn't take away the points he took off, but the rep is no longer there.

I personally feel that the best logo in all of sports is the Carolina Panthers the logo is just really cool looking the colors go together really well and it is a fierce looking logo i just think it's the coolest of them all.
I posted this in a thread and i get a spam infraction and i don't feel that it was a spam infraction because i gave an opinion and i backed it up. So is this classified as spam or not.

I personally feel that the best logo in all of sports is the Carolina Panthers the logo is just really cool looking the colors
go together really well and it is a fierce looking logo i just think it's the coolest of them all.
I posted this in a thread and i get a spam infraction and i don't feel that it was a spam infraction because i gave an opinion and i backed it up. So is this classified as spam or not.

The post after it you posted was spam, that recived no infraction. It was simply someone had infracted the wrong post BUT you did post a spam post when you just posted

NFL_logo_carolina_panthers.jpg

Ok i understand what you are talking about i meant to put that image in the first post but i didn't do it right so i made another post so i could the picture in but i see that was wrong my bad. I did get an infraction for spamming from klunderbunker for 1 point hopefully u guys can take that point away since it was an accident. Thanks for the help CharLee Brown.

For future reference, the edit button is your friend, and just call me Lee.

I recently recieved an infraction for my statement on diva's having a possitive message. but in my post I quoted another post from someone else referring to the fact that I agreed with the previous post and my statement that jazz got her push was just further evidence to support my statement. I feel it was in no way spam

I recently recieved an infraction for my statement on diva's having a possitive message. but in my post I quoted another post from someone else referring to the fact that I agreed with the previous post and my statement that jazz got her push was just further evidence to support my statement. I feel it was in no way spam

I normally handle a majority of the infractions in the WWE section, as that is the section I specifically moderate. FTS, the moderator of Cigar Lounge, was the one that issued the infraction in this case. I reviewed it and actually agree with him.

This was your post:
And Jazz she got her push as well

I am not sure about whether or not you had a chance to review the Spam Rules for the Non Spam sections but in case you did not, here they are:

However, if you make a post in a Spam-Free section (which is what a majority of our sections are), then you should concentrate on two things with your posts:

1) Ensure that you take a position on a topic relative to the topic of the thread.

2) Justify taking that particular position by using logic to explain WHY you are taking the position you are. In most cases, you can take a position, and then insert the word “because” … while providing your explanation, to fulfill this requirement.

Also, if you want to agree or disagree with someone, don't simply say "hey, I agree" or "hey, I disagree." If you don't have anything that add to WHY you agree or disagree, then use the REP SYSTEM to tell someone if you agree or disagree with them.

Basically, in this case it sounded like you were putting the cart before the horse and stating a justification, but you did not take a position and state what it was on the subject matter.

Goldbergiswrestling, I gave you that infraction. I thought you already had a spamming warning, but I was wrong. The warning was for something else. I will contact an administrator and get it reduced to a warning.

My apologies.

OK lately i been having problems yesterday i made a dumb thread with not alot of info,About TNA having a 6side ring or 4side ring,General Disarray:send me a msg saying that im horrible,I really take those errors and learn from them,But why did my rep points when down to 4.How can i get my rep points back?What do i need to do to get them back? Thank you.......And pls if im wrong correct me

OK lately i been having problems yesterday i made a dumb thread with not alot of info,About TNA having a 6side ring or 4side ring,General Disarray:send me a msg saying that im horrible,I really take those errors and learn from them,But why did my rep points when down to 4.How can i get my rep points back?What do i need to do to get them back? Thank you.......And pls if im wrong correct me

Hey man, fair question. Not really a complaint, but here's the deal - you have to earn the rep points back. How? Great posts. Solid information. Just as somebody can "red" rep you, saying they feel strongly against your post, they can also "green" rep you, which is giving you credit. Sometimes it takes time to earn them. Just put a load of effort into your posts, spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. and people will recognize you for it.

Thank you very much IC25.And i will do the best that i can so earn my points back.Thank you and if you see a thread thats mine and its wrong pls tell me.And like i say i learn from my errors.Thank you very much

I'm having an issue with one of your moderators, Lord Sidious.

You see, it really has nothing to do with our wide variety of disagreements, or his general arrogance about them. It's more about how he acts toward me as a moderator.

I don't care if he flames me.
I don't care if he berates me.
I don't care what he does, honestly.

What I do care about is every single time I post a response to him, anywhere, that he actually responds to, he says something along the lines, "I should have never helped you out of the prison," or, "Be careful what you say to me, because you'll land yourself back into the prison."

Now, the first time I got into the prison, I didn't break a rule. I was landed in there as a joke, and simply forgotten. It's happening the same way this time around, where a moderator is throwing around his forum power in order to intimidate me.

My question is, is he bluffing? Am I seriously going to be thrown into the prison, again, simply for disagreeing with a moderator? Do I have to walk on egg shells every time I respond to one of his threads, or when I see him around the forum?

EDIT: Just to add, I've asked him twice if he wants to settle whatever his beef with me is in messages, in two straight LDs, but I'm thinking he just didn't see them as the LDs move rather quickly, or perhaps he's just ignoring them. :shrug:

My question is, is he bluffing?
Am I seriously going to be thrown into the prison, again, simply for disagreeing with a moderator?
Do I have to walk on egg shells every time I respond to one of his threads, or when I see him around the forum?

Yes
No
No

It's actually worth PMing him about it, but realistically yu won't be put in prison for disagreeing with Sid or else the entire forum would be in.

I'm having an issue with one of your moderators, Lord Sidious.

You see, it really has nothing to do with our wide variety of disagreements, or his general arrogance about them. It's more about how he acts toward me as a moderator.

I don't care if he flames me.
I don't care if he berates me.
I don't care what he does, honestly.

What I do care about is every single time I post a response to him, anywhere, that he actually responds to, he says something along the lines, "I should have never helped you out of the prison," or, "Be careful what you say to me, because you'll land yourself back into the prison."

Now, the first time I got into the prison, I didn't break a rule. I was landed in there as a joke, and simply forgotten. It's happening the same way this time around, where a moderator is throwing around his forum power in order to intimidate me.

My question is, is he bluffing? Am I seriously going to be thrown into the prison, again, simply for disagreeing with a moderator? Do I have to walk on egg shells every time I respond to one of his threads, or when I see him around the forum?

EDIT: Just to add, I've asked him twice if he wants to settle whatever his beef with me is in messages, in two straight LDs, but I'm thinking he just didn't see them as the LDs move rather quickly, or perhaps he's just ignoring them. :shrug:

Don't you think if you were going to realistically be put back in Prison simply for disagreeing with me, that you would have been put there, already?

You certainly disagreed with me enough. And no, I didn't see your comments in the LD's that you referenced, either.

Learn to grow some thicker skin. You aren't going to Prison just for disagreeing with Staff.

But it's good to hear that you don't really care about the other things that you stated either. Posting style is something extremely difficult to change.

Sorry if I'm asking something that was already covered, I haven't been frequenting the site as often of late, but I thought that posting spoilers was a no-no in the no-spam wrestling sections? Am I dreaming this, or wasn't there a spoilers section on the forum where people could go to discuss them?

I only ask because I do enjoy discussing various topics, but not all topics actually denote that they are a spoiler. If the rules have changed, is there a way we could perhaps require a *SPOILER* note in the thread title of threads that are in fact spoilers? I really hate reading them, and I get upset when I click on a thread like the Kaz/Suicide thread in the TNA section thinking it was a ploy to get him back, or a thread on how to, only to realize it's actually a spoiler on him returning.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back