• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My IP adress is banned for no apperent reason i'm using this acount on another pc. Could you please unban my IP adress? if you want me gone then no problem i'll go

I'm not positive, but I think that the system has been assigning random IPs. It's happened before to members of the staff. As far as I know you haven't done anything ban worthy. I'll see what I can find out.

Is the PC you registered with the one that is saying your IP is banned? I need to know this so I can run that specific IP through the Mod CP and the IP ban thread.

I've checked everything, and truth be told we wouldn't have banned your IP address if we wanted you gone, we'd have just banned you. I apologise for this mix-up and I'll try and get things sorted as soon as I can.

:headscratch: I could have sworn that I made a post in the thread, "This is Indeed, a Dark Hour." It is possible I am imagining things (or I just did not hit the submit reply button), but is there anyway you can check to see if one of your posts has been deleted?

That thread has been messing up tonight. I don't know why, but it has. There's a whole second page missing.

The forums as a whole aren't working today. The Raw LD is beyond messed up. Odds are it'll come back later. You're not going crazy.

HBK-aholic said:
Dear Y 2 Jake,

You have received an infraction at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason: Flaming Another User
-------
You know as well as I do that thread was against the rules. And then you were just trying to see if I would infract you.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

I'm not complaining about the infraction, I'm complaining about the Flaming part. I didn't flame, I was mocking a moderator. I think the infraction should reflect that.

You know as well as I do that thread was against the rules. And then you were just trying to see if I would infract you.

You closed it, deleted it, you infracted me a day later. Why not when you first saw the thread?

It's either abuse of power, or retrospective infractions. I mean, if you look back you can infract most people for something. Look at the forum from two years ago. Bye Dragon (spam), bye Luther (spam), by Sam (Sam Spam).

Remind me again. I think someone (HBK-aholic?) has, but I don't remember the situation.

I remember him saying that his IP address was banned at home, even though he's not banned...Here's his original post.

My IP adress is banned for no apperent reason i'm using this acount on another pc. Could you please unban my IP adress? if you want me gone then no problem i'll go

Hope that helps.

What's the IP Address that is banned?

67.159.44.138. This is it, I believe. I checked the IP ban thread and it wasn't in there, but I don't have access to the list of banned IPs, so we have to wait until Irish can check, or Shocky gets full access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back