The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

And Kofi "Boom Boom" Kingston goes to Raw to fizzle out. That's one less face on SD, at least. Though Raw is just destroying Raw in the Supplimental Draft.

After Cena there is no clear cut number two face on RAW. Hopefully they finally give Kofi some type of storyline.

The Final Countdown or nothing. Not like the WWE isn't rich enough to license it or whatever the correct legalese is.
As likely as Punk getting to use Miseria Cantare and have the longest entrance in the company.

Tasty... you're just miserable today, aren't you?

I'm miserable every day, but I hate that they're padding this out with horseshit. Just do it in order of quality or all at once, this isn't TV, you don't need to hold people in.

Kofi to Raw is a good move. He totally lost momentum on Smackdown, and he can probably move ahead of Morrison on Raw. He looked like he was going that way until he was drafted. Ends a missing year for him. Truth to Smackdown, and then I think we're about done for meaningful moves.

Kofi to RAW, let's hope he takes Big Show's place as #4 face of RAW. Once again, lots of feuds over there to help elevate Kofi and his awesome ring attire.

How epic would it be if he has a Jericho-eque debut on Smackdown. The lights go dark, the tron dims... and then some sort of awesome American Dragon video package plays... and then Final Countdown hits and Daniel Bryan comes out. Everywhere is where jizz would be.

Soapboxing again, I want Bryan heel, and I want a Bryan/Sin Cara feud. Once again, jizz, everywhere, from New York to L.A.

you sir, are a dreamer

After Cena there is no clear cut number two face on RAW. Hopefully they finally give Kofi some type of storyline.

Rey/John Morrison falls into that category in my opinion, though Kofi definitely has the chance to gain some ground, especially with Morrison's rumored fall from grace.

Scene: Prison

Smackdown enters from stage left, Raw is sitting on the bed

Smackdown: Hey, buddy! I'm going to be your new cellmate
Raw: *licks his lips*
Smackdown: Why are you looking at me like that?
Raw: *licks his lips* *gets up from his bed*
Smackdown: What are you doing?

[Raw violates Smackdown in every way possible]

Smackdown: [Crying] At least we got Randy Orton.

Scene: Prison

Smackdown enters from stage left, Raw is sitting on the bed

Smackdown: Hey, buddy! I'm going to be your new cellmate
Raw: *licks his lips*
Smackdown: Why are you looking at me like that?
Raw: *licks his lips* *gets up from his bed*
Smackdown: What are you doing?

[Raw violates Smackdown in every way possible]

Smackdown: [Crying] At least we got Randy Orton.

This would be funny if Smackdown didn't look fucking awesome with all the picks they're getting.

Rey/John Morrison falls into that category in my opinion, though Kofi definitely has the chance to gain some ground, especially with Morrison's rumored fall from grace.

Mysterio is like Big Show. A veteran who could be plugged into the number 2 face role but isn't a first choice. Kofi is easily better then Morrison. If he got the same mic time and same pushes that Morrison did then he could have been champion by now.

Zack just posted to twitter that his comments aren't getting through in the chat, the WWE chat room staff have just sent him an invite to be a panelist haha.

Glad to see Jey Uso also go to Smackdown. They're an underrated team. Also screw you all Curt rocks. He's better in the ring than Zack except he's never been given time to develop personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back