WWE Supplemental Draft LD

I like the tease of Christian and Swagger in the main event feud, Undertaker lurking around, CM Punk rallying his troops, and Kofi being there to stop him with Mysterio. There's a lot of room to work with this roster. No, it's not amazing. Yes, Raw did gut SmackDown, but that leaves it semi-fresh ground to work.

[Comment From Headbanger Man Headbanger Man: ]
In a shocking twist, Jake Roberts has joined the SES.

Meh, they are probably just putting Swaggle back with Finlay. Most likely the plan for Swaggle going to RAW last year co-incided with the plans to bring DX back.

Expect a Finlay - Mcyntire program

I like the tease of Christian and Swagger in the main event feud, Undertaker lurking around, CM Punk rallying his troops, and Kofi being there to stop him with Mysterio. There's a lot of room to work with this roster. No, it's not amazing. Yes, Raw did gut SmackDown, but that leaves it semi-fresh ground to work.

No to pick on you, but im getting fucking sick of people saying this.

RAW didnt fucking gut anything. the two shows basically swapped mid cards. You all act like Truth and Morrison were going to do something worthy of speaking of. They arent. Edge had done all he could do on SD as well.

I've reached the point where I expect Smackdown to gain 1 more guy. at the cost of the straight edge society.

So, Smackdown's roster is completely gutted. Guys who were already lost in the shuffle on Raw will now be really lost in the shuffle.

Great.

So, Smackdown's roster is completely gutted. Guys who were already lost in the shuffle on Raw will now be really lost in the shuffle.

Great.

Or young Raw guys will be able to feud with main eventers since there is now a surplus, rather than the upper midcarders just going over each other all the time, which doesn't really get them anywhere.

So the whole time people are clamoring for MVP to Smackdown. When he finally goes, it invokes more complaints? Really?

MVP to Smackdown :D
We'll I'm happy
especially with Cody Rhodes coming over
not happy at all about Hornswoggle though
that's just wasted airtime :suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member