RAW LD 6/6/2016 - Five Weeks Till Brock's Next Scheduled WWE Television Appearance

Watching that segment made me grateful WCW existed or the breakout stars of the Brood and the Ministry would have been Gangrel, Mideon and Viscera instead of Edge and Christian. That's of course assuming Mideon was banging two writers at the same time. How this is not a straight up feud between Becky with the still good hair and Charlotte is beyond comprehension. It's so basic. Not like this Dana has talent beyond being an mattress, so why is she on TV?

Well let's see. Nikki Bella is hurt, Brie Bella retired, Sasha Banks has been labelled injury prone has hasn't been on RAW in awhile. Naomi is injured, Tamina just had surgery, Paige is God knows where and Bayley is still in NXT. That's the most important ones, so I guess they have to bring her up and use her. The women's division has gone to rat shit lately.

Weird seeing Woods and AJ against each other cause of the TNA days also this was a brawl either way

He's talented in every way just hasn't been able to showcase the more aggressive side of himself too much since the jump to raw and smackdown

Kofi deserves a world title run at some point.

I have been thinking this every week since New Day started getting 10 minute segments of Raw. He can work the mic and awesome in the ring, at what point is he taken seriously? I don't see him as a champion but atleast let him have a shot at the damn thing.

I have been thinking this every week since New Day started getting 10 minute segments of Raw. He can work the mic and awesome in the ring, at what point is he taken seriously? I don't see him as a champion but atleast let him have a shot at the damn thing.

He would have had his chance, but Randy Orton is a truly shitty human being. That time Randy put him over clean on RAW a couple years back was a weak sauce I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back