RAW LD 5/30/2016 - Your Time Is Up, My Time Is Now, You Can't See Me, My Time Is Now

I don't know if you've ever dealt with Canadian border patrol, they get pretty snippy if we Americans get too obnoxious.

I took some friends up to Canada one time, when asked "Where are you all from?" one friend shouted "I'm from my MAMA!". We had to wait for five hours in a holding area, and then the same guy asked us the same question. He got a much more respectful response that time.
I dunno. Guys on the Canadian side have always let me right through. A few American border security people I've run into have seemed like wannabe soldiers of fortunes on power trips. Even been pulled aside a couple times while the car was given the once over. Scary stuff for a middle class white guy.

I dunno. Guys on the Canadian side have always let me right through. A few American border security people I've run into have seemed like wannabe soldiers of fortunes on power trips. Even been pulled aside a couple times while the car was given the once over. Scary stuff for a middle class white guy.

Did that happen close to 911? Just saying, they may have been augmentees.

Who has the deets on Del Rio's new tattoo? Did him and Paige get complimenting regrets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back