WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Just one question: Did Reign sell after his trip to "Suplex City"? Nope.

Why should he sell after a match with Big Slow?

Nope he didn't. And people criticized him for it in this very LD last week too.

I'm not hating on the guy. I'm just saying that if he does that right it would make his heroic comebacks and victories more engaging to the viewer and get him more cheers. John Cena was hated on for years back in the early decade because his comebacks seemed ridiculous at times.

Big show can go fuck a sheep, nobody should have to sell for that piece of crap

Doesn't matter what you think of Big Show. If they want Roman to be over with all the fans, they need to make him act like a babyface and get him sympathy. Selling your beatdowns does this.

Wax Poetic = Bray Wyatt

I think he's the most interesting character for the past decade. But holy shit do I not care who he fights if all he's going to do is talk like a mystic and get his ass beat in every feud.

Doesn't matter what you think of Big Show. If they want Roman to be over with all the fans, they need to make him act like a babyface and get him sympathy. Selling your beatdowns does this.

Reigns cant get over with the fans because the smarks refuse to be proven wrong as Blade(I think it was blade at least) if you boo Reigns after Wrestlemania you're an asshole

Nope he didn't. And people criticized him for it in this very LD last week too.

I'm not hating on the guy. I'm just saying that if he does that right it would make his heroic comebacks and victories more engaging to the viewer and get him more cheers. John Cena was hated on for years back in the early decade because his comebacks seemed ridiculous at times.

Who said anything about hating him?

It is simple really. He didn't sell the huge beating at Mania from Brock on the RAW the night after, so there is no reason to have him sell a much lesser beating at the hands of "Should Retire" Big Slow...

And I was one of many who didn't like him not selling on last week's RAW. I actually said he shouldn't have even appeared on RAW at all. Nevertheless, he appeared and was at 100% and so was Brock. So basically case closed on the selling beatings stuff for Reigns.
As a famous man once said, "Deal with it!" :p

Reigns cant get over with the fans because the smarks refuse to be proven wrong as Blade(I think it was blade at least) if you boo Reigns after Wrestlemania you're an asshole

I don't think so. I don't blame anyone who still isn't completely sold on him. Let him sell his beatdowns. Let him do a few more moves and he will be perfectly okay. Wrestlemania didn't completely fix Reigns' character problem. It was a step in the right direction, but you have to actually follow through with that step to win over the crowd. If he regresses back to exactly how he was before, in the long term nothing will change.

Just remember guys that Miz is being broadcasted to 70 countries every week, and as a crossover movie star that makes him more popular than Hogan was at his peak.

WZT logic.

Apparently they took away 'Anti Reigns' signs tonight. They took away signs taking the piss out of the network been free again.

I don't think so. I don't blame anyone who still isn't completely sold on him. Let him sell his beatdowns. Let him do a few more moves and he will be perfectly okay. Wrestlemania didn't completely fix Reigns' character problem. It was a step in the right direction, but you have to actually follow through with that step to win over the crowd. If he regresses back to exactly how he was before, in the long term nothing will change.

They messed it up the night after Mania, and made it perfectly clear that Reigns will be continuing his "Superman Push" regardless of what the smarks think. Based on tonight's reaction, I am sure it will continue for the forseeable future.

Do I like it as a Reigns fan? Not really, but I guess I'll have to deal with it, and hope Vince makes him into a Batman at some point rather than continue with Superman... :shrug:

They messed it up the night after Mania, and made it perfectly clear that Reigns will be continuing his "Superman Push" regardless of what the smarks think. Based on tonight's reaction, I am sure it will continue for the forseeable future.

Do I like it as a Reigns fan? Not really, but I guess I'll have to deal with it, and hope Vince makes him into a Batman at some point rather than continue with Superman... :shrug:

There's a new superhero called roMAN

Just remember guys that Miz is being broadcasted to 70 countries every week, and as a crossover movie star that makes him more popular than Hogan was at his peak.

WZT logic.

Let it go, you sound like PS Hayes bitching about Dusty talking their money at Mid South

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back