WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

I don't mind the move. I just think the name doesn't help at all when you pair it with the push he got.

Then you factor in Cenas superman character and there's gonna be problems.

They call it a Superman punch because its based off the MMA move of the similar name. You push off your back foot to launch yourself at your opponent, giving the appearance of flying at your opponent as you punch him. Hence Superman Punch.

But he did run Brock close at the end, and after the 4th F5, the reason Brock didn't cover him is because he couldn't... Also, after the second Spear, I'm sure many thought that was the end and were surprised when Brock kicked out...

I can def see what you're saying there. They did protect him well in the match.

I don't wanna come across as a hater because I like Roman but Lesnar was still coming out on top.

They call it a Superman punch because its based off the MMA move of the similar name. You push off your back foot to launch yourself at your opponent, giving the appearance of flying at your opponent as you punch him. Hence Superman Punch.

Well I never thought of it like that :blush:

I'd rather watch Big Show cry for the duration of this match than to see the match itself.

Unless Roman Reigns somehow makes Big Show burst into a cloud of confetti.

In the Main Event Big Show Kane and Luke Harper run down interfering. Teddy Long comes out and makes a 6 man tag match.

Holla

You know what would have made that match better? Show not being on offense for 95% of it. Holy shit what a bore.

OH GOD I take it back. GIve me Big Show plz. Cameron's laugh surpasses anything Show has done or will do

Well it was fun while it lasted but i'm done with watching this crap after this week, i'll just go back to reading KB's reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back