• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Who said anything about hating him?

It is simple really. He didn't sell the huge beating at Mania from Brock on the RAW the night after, so there is no reason to have him sell a much lesser beating at the hands of "Should Retire" Big Slow...

And I was one of many who didn't like him not selling on last week's RAW. I actually said he shouldn't have even appeared on RAW at all. Nevertheless, he appeared and was at 100% and so was Brock. So basically case closed on the selling beatings stuff for Reigns.
As a famous man once said, "Deal with it!" :p

I get that. It's not exactly Reigns' fault to be honest. It's a fundamental flaw with today's booking. Selling is a lost art in today's wrestling.

#DealingWithIt

Never! This is a blood feud. Like Michaels vs Hart, or Taker vs Kane, or Scott Steiner vs the English language.

Like Steiner Vs the drug test is more like it, he has clearly mastered the English Language and moved beyond it.

I am not interested in this ME at all

Orton vs Rollins at Extreme Rules. If they are allowed to go apeshit with weapons and brutality, especially Orton, this could be a MOTY.

Dont mind that ending at all. Not ideal, but I'll take it going forward.

Hopefully, Reigns can kick the shit out of Big Slow once and for all at ER.

Wonder what Ryback does next week, however, given he was helping Orton there until the Viper 'struck'.

The fuck were you watching? The only reason he was standing was because Show was holding him up. Then he hit him with another and he was laid out.

Eh, no.

Reigns took the KO punch from show like any other punch. Show realized he didn't sell it properly and grabbed him by the throat, then hit it again.

Eh, no.

Reigns took the KO punch from show like any other punch. Show realized he didn't sell it properly and grabbed him by the throat, then hit it again.

Uh, no stupid. He was holding him up. Reigns' eyes were even closed because he was unconscious.

Eh, no.

You should really watch it again, dude. Show was obviously holding him up after the first punch, and gave him a second to take him out completely. Not that it was an unexpected 'interference'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back