The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

Why on earth would you be pleased about that if you like Hawkins? He is going to get fucking fired, dude. He ranks about 25th on the list of heels on that show

I hope he resurrects his fucking awesome FCW theme.

Though, he's. got. noone waiting for the Outcome. So it would just be meaningless awesomeness.

Raw is now kicking some ass in the Supplemental Draft. Smackdown brought it home last night, but Raw is definitely raking in this afternoon.

I does seem as if Vince is trying to move all of the dead weight off Raw, with Fox, Khali, Uso, Regal and Yoshi to Smackdown. Only solid move to Smackdown so far was Daniel Bryan.

I just hope that someone on the WWE creative team realized how much they dropped the ball with Daniel Bryan and that's why they moved him. You can't blame it on him being "stale" or "unused." THEY fucked him up ever since they gave him that god awful music and terrible persona of a vegan bookworm that dates Asians.

Time to put the jets on Bryan and watch him soar on Smackdown. First thing's first, get him back his generic rock theme and have him choke out Justin Roberts again.

Chris Masters has definitely improved in the ring over the last few months, so maybe this is his time to shine. Moving him to Raw will hopefully get him out of the jobber role he currently has on Smackdown. I, for one, like the move.

I'm happy about Daniel Bryan to Smackdown. The next thing that I will soapbox about... Daniel Bryan heel turn! Make it happen, WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back