The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

WOW, man, they went through with Drew Mac to RAW.

Actually kind of shit, if you think about it. What the fuck is he gonna do on a show that stacked with mid to upper mid card heels?

Sp what I've missed:

Alicia: ....

Regal: Solid with hopefully a commentary job soon.

Tatsu: Not bad, another solid face.

McIntyre: RAW has way too many heels for that to work out without a face turn.

Smackdown is legitimately running out of heels. They have The Corre, Rhodes, and Henry. All the other potential heels are guys who only appear on Superstars. Hopefully Truth goes to Smackdown next.

that is damn hilarious. the show that was for SO long heel central is now running out of them. Lolski

Actually kind of shit, if you think about it. What the fuck is he gonna do on a show that stacked with mid to upper mid card heels?

Rise above them and become one of the TOP heels. Yes, it will happen.

BS, I think they're going to make a lot of heel/face turns. That's the only thing that makes sense.

That's definitely going to happen but I don't know why the WWE would produce such a great heel turn from Truth only to have him alongside Miz, Del Rio, Punk, Sheamus, etc... I doubt we see any of those 4 turning face anytime soon.

He's been teasing a face turn and has been getting mixed reactions lately. They could easily turn him face.

Swagger is the most likely to turn face out of that list, the tease recently cements that.

In fact, with all those heels it is worrying that Sheamus is stuck holding a midcard championship. He needs to get drafted to Smackdown more than anyone right now and lose the title at Extreme Rules to someone.

Natalya to Smackdown.

If that's the case, we need Phoenix to RAW to face Kharma.

Desperately need the following moves:

Brodus Clay to RAW- Yes, Raw is stacked with heels, but the enforcement role was working for him. Too green right now, can learn from Del Rio.
Phoenix to RAW- As mentioned, she can feud with Kharma.

Ryder to Smackdown!- Change of scenery will work wonders with his new found internet fame.
Sheamus to Smackdown!- Smackdown's lack of heels would come into play perfectly here, problem solved.

Um, Sound of Madness, why did you red rep me for wanting to see William Regal vs. Daniel Bryan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back