WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

I believe you are getting accused of trolling now becae of the actual trolling you did earlier and have done in the past. Bad form.

OK, then I apologize if that's why, but I'm trying to objectively criticize the product right now. I'm not trolling at the moment. I was much earlier – namely that first post.

Gotcha. No harm, no foul then.

I stopped watching RAW for almost two months for the very reasons I was stating tonight. Being spoon fed bullshit logic, in short.

....And yet you watch TNA, a show that argues Abyss actually wins because he has a magic ring?

God 20 minutes and the LD is full of moody TNA fans upset because they just had yet another shit show which ended with HOGKANE winning a magic ring.

In the last two weeks, there have been two good wrestling shows, and both of them were put on by TNA. Tonight, however, has just been an awful night for wrestling, for both companies.

When did I say it was bad for you to do it? Just find it amusing that you get mad at me for it then do it yourself.

I don't really get upset with you for it – I just don't understand why you do it to yourself.

It's like me watching this garbage week-after-week. I stopped watching two months ago, and I come back on what's supposed to be their big night and watch Hornswaggle go over Dolph Ziggler in a fucking count-out, Batista come out enraged after over 2-hours of the show have passed as if he was just fuming back stage the entire night, watch a predictable-as-fuck triple threat get booked by John Cena (seriously?) and watch Jericho "return" to RAW as if he hasn't been here the last two months he was supposed to be "banned" for?

This is exactly why I end up giving up on this show every time I try to watch it again.

God guys you're complaining like your kidneys have exploded or something.

Then again maybe it is shit. I'm not watching.

I'm not going to complain. Great match, Edge and Orton will tear the houses down the next month or so, and well... Batista's better than Sheamus at this point. Just deserts I guess. Nice Raw overall.

I didn't know why the fuck he did that, but after they mentioned the history, I marked out.

Edge heel turn?

Is this a heel turn for Edge?? And this has to set up a Rated RKO feud, that would be incredible. Guess this means Edge's face turn was a failure. Who knows.

I don't really get upset with you for it – I just don't understand why you do it to yourself.

It's like me watching this garbage week-after-week. I stopped watching two months ago, and I come back on what's supposed to be their big night and watch Hornswaggle go over Dolph Ziggler in a fucking count-out, Batista come out enraged after over 2-hours of the show have passed as if he was just fuming back stage the entire night, watch a predictable-as-fuck triple threat get booked by John Cena (seriously?) and watch Jericho "return" to RAW as if he hasn't been here the last two months he was supposed to be "banned" for?

This is exactly why I end up giving up on this show every time I try to watch it again.

Because it's not terrible at times but when the old guys, like Hogan and Flair, come on the quality just goes through the floor. I keep hoping the show takes off but my hopes keep getting crushed.

So Edge is a heel again which is fine but we get Cena vs Batista for the third time in a row which is overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back