WWE SD! LD On 4/29: The Corre Has Slowly Begun It's Meltdown!?

Who's this guy?

Jinder Mahal. Decent wrestler, good promos hired because he can speak punjabi. WWE probably sees him as a good way to help break into the fast growing Indian market. Miles better than Khali in every aspect apart from being freakishly tall.

Is it hot as fuck in that arena or what? Everyone is sweating bullets whether or not they've done anything yet.

I really, really hate everything they're doing with Mark Henry right now. Seriously, last week, he was a nice guy. Generally, when someone turns heel, they have a reason for doing so, even if it's like an extremely poorly written reason. Seriously, Mark Henry's heel turn was absolutely meaningless, and fuck everything about it.

Imad.jpg

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3072943 said:
Atleast as a face he showed a slight bit of personality. As a heel he's always too serious and it makes everything a bit boring.

Well while he was acting all serious, it was the only time in his career he was taken seriously. So it would likely behest him to do what made him relevant again.

I really, really hate everything they're doing with Mark Henry right now. Seriously, last week, he was a nice guy. Generally, when someone turns heel, they have a reason for doing so, even if it's like an extremely poorly written reason. Seriously, Mark Henry's heel turn was absolutely meaningless, and fuck everything about it.

Imad.jpg

Weren't you paying attention? Mark Henry is sick of not having gold despite having such a huge career, and being meaner means more wins, and that pays the bills.

I love me some Mizzark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back