The SD! LD On 4/15 Will Witness The End Of A Rated-R Era!

I'm pretty sure people paid to see that at Wrestlemania, and instead got 15 minutes of Cole being put over. I doubt there are a sizable amount of people who are willing to buy Extreme Rules just to see King get his revenge on Cole, especially after 'Mania.

aye, definately jumped the shark with that shit

You know, the more I think of it....and you guys are gonna hate me for this...

but Rey and Del Rio could have one fuckin HELL of a ladder match
Why would we hate you? Rey, whether you like him or not, is exciting in high-flying matches, and thus qualifies as an adequate opponent for Del Rio.

However, what they should have done was have Zack Ryder come over to SD and win. Or actually move an upper mid-card/Main Event face from RAW to SD and have him win (a la Angle back when Batista surrendered the belt in 05-06).

I'm pretty sure people paid to see that at Wrestlemania, and instead got 15 minutes of Cole being put over. I doubt there are a sizable amount of people who are willing to buy Extreme Rules just to see King get his revenge on Cole, especially after 'Mania.

One of the many stupid decisions made at 'Mania. Could have actually lengthened the squashes with that wasted time. But that said, there's no point in wasting the Swagger turn on free TV. Let Cole continue his abusive relationship with Swagger until he has enough at Extreme Rules, or whenever the shit does end.

Um Norcs, do you remember the nightmare of a botchfest the last ladder match Rey was in. I still have nightmares from that match with Guerrero.

One of the many stupid decisions made at 'Mania. Could have actually lengthened the squashes with that wasted time. But that said, there's no point in wasting the Swagger turn on free TV. Let Cole continue his abusive relationship with Swagger until he has enough at Extreme Rules, or whenever the shit does end.

Swagger could be a pretty badass face if he went the Kurt Angle route of just out-wrestling everybody and throwing them around with suplexes like a fuckin' maniac, he could do the same kind of babyface run Angle did in 01-02. That would be excellent for him, he's been totally buried since winning the title last year.

Oh and I love how Gabriel eliminated Barrett. If they're going to split the group up, Gabriel should be the babyface that fights back against the heel Barrett, Gabriel has really got a lot of potential. If he can learn to cut a good promo he could be a star in the future I think.

Rey Mysterio vs. Justin Gabriel would be great in my opinion.

Make it happen VKM, even if it is just a normal smackdown match.

You don't have to pull him away from the ropes silly, it's a Battle Royal, there aren't any rope breaks.

Oh and I love how Gabriel eliminated Barrett. If they're going to split the group up, Gabriel should be the babyface that fights back against the heel Barrett, Gabriel has really got a lot of potential. If he can learn to cut a good promo he could be a star in the future I think.

Ridiculously good looking, flippy moveset, tights and stuff designed after the angel Gabriel. Fucking right.

I'm thinking they might put the strap on Christian at Extreme Rules and then have him drop the belt to Del Rio next month. I'd have no problem with that. JUST LET HIM WIN IT ONCE MANG!

I will seriously set up a webcam so everyone can see me mark the fuck out if he did win it at the PPV.

As it should be... exactly as it should be. I'll be pulling hard for Christian at Extreme Rules.

EDGE! One last 5 second pose!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back