The SD! LD On 4/1 Is Only 2 Days Away From WM!

It's a giant promo show, no big deal. I'd rather watch this then a glorified superstars show. Also, Cody Rhodes for Undisputed Champion.

I can't believe this but I'd rather see that Santino/Kozlov vs. Usos match you could see starting in the background.

Bad thing is in Canada they always have a roundtable type show called aftermath after RAW and SD where they give their opinions on the show. What the fuck are they going to talk about? WWE's trainwreck of a show is making their show trainwrecks too.

I'd love to get the Three Stages of Hell ending from HHH/Austin. Two guys beat the he'll out of each other and Taker falls on Trips for the win. The WwE has been playing the streak getting closer to end angle, seems like it could work.

Also, that look Taker gives at the end of that promo is so bad ass.

And they're going to have it be like Sable back in the day: the other girls do every single thing and Snooki gets all the praise for it.

The only good thing to come from that match will be the mainstream exposure Ziggler and Morrison will get.

I can't believe that Christian isn't on the card for WM. There will probably be another battle royal dark match and he'll be thrown in there. I'm sure he'll interfere in the Edge match though and have a hand in the decision.

Made my WZPC Title predictions. If I win I'll hold the title until May, meaning 10 months which has to be a record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back