The SD! LD On 3/25 Can't Think Of Anymore Semi-Creative Titles!

I know they're avoiding talking about WrestleMania 17 but wouldn't it make for a better story if they brought it up?

He's so mediocre on the mic, it's kind of wild that he's been able to stay ridiculously over as long as he has.

Cody Rhodes seemed to become interesting when he changed to "Smoke and Mirrrors". Amazing what a bit of music can do for a career.

No wonder Heidenreich did so well :p

I don't like how the Lego Star Wars commercials feature a clone trooper. Am I really supposed to care about a clone? Those things were made to look all but completely disposable in the movie.

I know they're avoiding talking about WrestleMania 17 but wouldn't it make for a better story if they brought it up?

No... they want it to be a brand new thing. Plus, they don't want to reference anything about the Attitude Era or Taker's old gimmick.

No... they want it to be a brand new thing. Plus, they don't want to reference anything about the Attitude Era or Taker's old gimmick.

They didn't do a great job of that. In the promo for the match, after Arn Anderson talks you see a caption of Undertaker's motorcycle.

I'm more looking forward to the Cole/King match than most of the matches on the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back