The SD! LD On 3/5 Will See The Undertaker's Return From Being Buried Alive...Again!

Smackdown has seemed a lot longer than Raw lately, which is nice. I found myself looking at the clock and thinking "Wow, it's only 9!" as opposed to "It's 10:55 already?"

Alberto should drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile to WM.... THAT would be a "WIN" :lmao:

Even better, a super fancy car should just roll out to the ring without a driver. When the commentators start questioning the situation, the car suddenly transforms into Alberto Del Rio.

Good Show tonight the highlight of It for me was Cody's promo which was FUCKING AWESOME.

Fuck yeah it was. I couldn't have cared less about Cody a few weeks ago but now I'm really looking forward to this program and match with Rey. Cody has found his character and it's fucking awesome.

There should be a review off between X and KB

KB's always got me beat for speed. I always end up posting my reviews about 10 minutes after KB posts his. Bastard. STOP BEING SO FAST!

I always thought Cody Rhodes was severely overrated because of his WWE bloodlines but I enjoyed what I saw from him today.

Don't really like Taker's new theme, it's a great piece but not sure if it really fits as an entrance/outro music for wrestling in general. I guess I'll eventually grow into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back