WWE SD! LD On 5/6: Christian!, Christian!, At last, You Are World Champ!

Very good match. I don't like the result, but...

...Time to hang out in the WWE Section. So much mad, so much spam... :(

"And just like that, Christian is no longer the world heavyweight champion!"
-Josh Matthews

Wahhhhhhhhh IWC

Shut up.

No, seriously, D-Man, shut the FUCK up. Let the Christian fans be mad, and enjoy Orton if you want, but don't go trolling and stirring the fire. It's a bitch move.

Shut up.

No, seriously, D-Man, shut the FUCK up. Let the Christian fans be mad, and enjoy Orton if you want, but don't go trolling and stirring the fire. It's a bitch move.

Doc, fuck off. You don't like it, don't read it.

And how is this "trolling", anyway?

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3094257 said:
So...over/under on how long before the entire WWE Section becomes a huge shitfest?

It's been one all week.

Well there's some good news. Christian still stays in main event title picture and hopefully they turn him heel (like they were likely going to before news of Edge's health came into the picture)

Doc, fuck off. You don't like it, don't read it.
Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum, and this includes anything that Straight Line Sitch posts.

And how is this "trolling", anyway?

Trolling: Making comments designed specifically to incite a negative reaction.

Your "waaaaaah IWC" comment is exactly that.

I think the main site needs to stop doing is posting "Huge Title Change at Smackdown Taping." separate from the normal spoilers.

Not just trolling....

maximum_trolling.gif

I'm going to be mad and fuck you if you don't like it.

Honestly, I feel bad for Christian fans. This totally sucks for them... and him. And don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian fan, but I never saw him as WHC material. I've made countless arguments in threads of the past and now that he was already stripped of the title, it just reinforces my opinions.

I'm not gloating. I just find it borderline funny how Christian has been such an internet darling and how Vince would just piss all over all of you like this. It's fucked up but it also cracks me up a bit.

Just being honest.

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum, and this includes anything that Straight Line Sitch posts.

Only dumb because you don't like it. And until you become the litmus paper for comments on the forum, get off my dick.

Trolling: Making comments designed specifically to incite a negative reaction.

Your "waaaaaah IWC" comment is exactly that.

Then I guess you got me there. But in all honesty, I'm merely playing around. I feel bad for Chridtian fans... honestly, I do.

Honestly, I feel bad for Christian fans. This totally sucks for them... and him. And don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian fan, but I never saw him as WHC material. I've made countless arguments in threads of the past and now that he was already stripped of the title, it just reinforces my opinions.

I'm not gloating. I just find it borderline funny how Christian has been such an internet darling and how Vince would just piss all over all of you like this. It's fucked up but it also cracks me up a bit.

Just being honest.

You should have said this from the beginning, instead of being, you know, a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back