• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE SD! LD On 5/13: Christian's Reign Is RKOver!

If Cole losses at Over The Limit and leaves commentary for awhile I could only think that he'd be managing Kharma against the divas.

EDIT: Nevermind Kharma just scared the shit out of him.

YES! I DON'T CARE IF SHE GOT LAYLA, AS LONG AS SHE GETS COLE TOO!

As much as I hate Cole and would love to see him eat the mat... hard, it's a smart move by the WWE to make us wait for it and pay for it at the PPV. Hopefully they deliver it.

Well, they're down to three. And Slabriel are on the verge of finally throwing down after a series of bitch fights over the months.

Wade Barrett works best as the leader of a stable. I don't know how he's going to do in singles.

Being that I haven't watched smackdown (besides every now and then) on a weekly basis since 2009, I don't know if my ears or tricking me or not but I suppose they stopped that hideous editing for heat/pops and actually edited something that sounds real. Or I could be wrong and still use that same audio track (that sounds like a damn horse rather than jeers) and the Corre just got some awesome heat right there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back