• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

Shannon Moore's gimmick, like Punk said, is of being a poser.

Seriously, I don't think anyone trolled the TNA thread, why do you continue to troll the Raw LD thread?
Since when has pointing out the illogical shortcomings of a show considered trolling? Hell, I've been doing it nearly all night. WWE has put on an incredibly shitty show tonight, the worst Draft show I think I've ever seen.

Shannon Moore's gimmick, like Punk said, is of being a poser.

Seriously, I don't think anyone trolled the TNA thread, why do you continue to troll the Raw LD thread?

I'm not trolling, fucknut –*I'm watching the god damn program for once and giving it my critique. Sorry I'm not praising it at every turn.

Sid is Lord Sidious. Former WWE mod and then TNA mod, and legendary RAW-shitter-onner.

A smart man. What ever happened to him?

Since when has pointing out the illogical shortcomings of a show considered trolling? Hell, I've been doing it nearly all night. WWE has put on an incredibly shitty show tonight, the worst Draft show I think I've ever seen.

This must be your first ever draft, then.

You're the sole member of the Shannon Moore fan club. That speaks volumes. You think TNA is the haven of young wrestlers, which makes you the laughing stock of the forums. Keep wasting your life watching a show and shitting yourself over how much it doesn't make an iMPACT (LULZ, PUNZ).

As for the TNA thing,we all know it wont take over but it can put on a great show now and then.I am a fan a moore(somewhat)

IDR at it again? Does it make you proud that you're making pot shots at wwe fans?

IDR at it again? Does it make you proud that you're making pot shots at wwe fans?

What pot shots? I trolled earlier – I admit that much – I'm not trolling now. I'm trying to objectively critique the show. Just because I'm not praising it at every turn means I'm trolling? So this is a WWE forum, then? Nothing bad can be said of a product I think is lacking?

What pot shots? I trolled earlier – I admit that much – I'm not trolling now. I'm trying to objectively critique the show. Just because I'm not praising it at every turn means I'm trolling? So this is a WWE forum, then? Nothing bad can be said of a product I think is lacking?

You mean like I do which seems to annoy you about every week with Impact?

are you shitting me? this show has been great.
This show has been piss bucket.

Orton has a chance to compete for a title he was supposed to never have a chance for again, Jericho is "back on Raw", despite never leaving after being told he was banned permanently, Batista was a raging lunatic...a good 2 hours and 40 minutes into the show (guess he was just working himself up into a frenzy), the matches have been atrocious, Sheamus doesn't know the difference between the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship, the World Heavyweight Champion was in a absolutely atrocious match with the new Raw Draft pick, and a midget won a match by violating 50 years of wrestling tradition, which says a wrestler can't keep punching a wrestler on the apron to get a 10 count.

What part of that has been great? It's been a fucking wreck of a show, and if TNA had put on a show even half as decent as last week's, they would have had my attention.

This must be your first ever draft, then.

:lmao:

I see what you did there! How very clever of you. :suspic:

I was kidding. It was fucking stupid. This show has been atrocious. I'd rather watch Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy again, a match I rated the worst in wrestling history, than this terrible show.

IDR, I only saw the one post and knew you were trolling earlier. Just jumpoed to conclusions.

I'm with Sly on this one, nothing too exciting and the draft picks have been stupid, SD is getting raped

You mean like I do which seems to annoy you about every week with Impact?

Precisely. So why is it OK for you to take a hefty on iMPACT! every week, but the moment I try to say likewise for RAW, I'm trolling?

I never called you a troll – I just asked you why you watch a show you seem to hate so much.

I believe you are getting accused of trolling now becae of the actual trolling you did earlier and have done in the past. Bad form.

I was kidding. It was fucking stupid. This show has been atrocious. I'd rather watch Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy again, a match I rated the worst in wrestling history, than this terrible show.

It's not the best show I've seen. But come on, it wasnt that bad lol

God 20 minutes and the LD is full of moody TNA fans upset because they just had yet another shit show which ended with HOGKANE winning a magic ring.

IDR, I only saw the one post and knew you were trolling earlier. Just jumpoed to conclusions.

I'm with Sly on this one, nothing too exciting and the draft picks have been stupid, SD is getting raped

Gotcha. No harm, no foul then.

I stopped watching RAW for almost two months for the very reasons I was stating tonight. Being spoon fed bullshit logic, in short.

Precisely. So why is it OK for you to take a hefty on iMPACT! every week, but the moment I try to say likewise for RAW, I'm trolling?

I never called you a troll – I just asked you why you watch a show you seem to hate so much.
When did I say it was bad for you to do it? Just find it amusing that you get mad at me for it then do it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back