• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

Jericho is "heading back" to Monday Nights? When the fuck did he ever leave? He was banned permanently from Raw, and he's been on every week since.

These announcers are so stupid.

Oh damn! I am happy to see Jericho on RAW! There are going to be a TON of great feud options on RAW.

That said, what's going to be on Smackdown? Mysterio vs. Swagger and Kofi vs. Punk? Punk can't feud with Big Show, he's already bald.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ziggler has everything needed to be a major impact (no pun intended) type player in the company, and they fucking job him to a midget?

...and I thought I had it bad with the Flair/Abyss ring v. ring segment tonight. Ugh.

Hahaha, TNA has a show named iMPACT. We get it. Puns are not needed, they are horrid. And neither is your "No pun intended" shit. Get out of here. Go watch Flair bleeding all over Scott Hall.

Fuh. So we get MORE Edge v Jericho, no Kofi/Jericho, no Christian/Jericho..

and on SD, only main eventers are Punk, Taker, Show, (Christian, Kofi), Swagger by default

As if Hornswaggle's count-out victories weren't enough, now we get Jericho back to RAW? Wasn't he just there not two months ago just prior to losing the title to Edge? I'm sure in that time so much has happened that his return will be fresh and brand new. :rolleyes:

Either there is a pick given over Sheamus/Orton, or the Supplemental Draft is going to move some big names around. So that, you know, we actually care about it.

Hahaha, TNA has a show named iMPACT. We get it. Puns are not needed, they are horrid. And neither is your "No pun intended" shit. Get out of here. Go watch Flair bleeding all over Scott Hall.

No thanks, ******** – I don't take orders from you, and I can criticize this show that I'm spending my time watching the same as any of you can whether you like it or not.

There has to be another draft pick. If not SD will be pushing new people like Kofi or Christian to the top. I fully expect SD to dominate the Supp draft.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ziggler has everything needed to be a major impact (no pun intended) type player in the company, and they fucking job him to a midget?

...and I thought I had it bad with the Flair/Abyss ring v. ring segment tonight. Ugh.

Now I know what FTS was going on about..

I love how everyone bitches like hell about WWE killing Smackdown int he draft every year.

*3 months pass*

SMACKDOWN RULES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back