WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

I know that Cena's passionate about the military and I feel the same way. But... he's not a 'Marine'. He played one in a movie. Unless there's something I'm missing. Was Cena in the military?
Did Cena claim to be a marine? I didn't think he did in that video.
Zeke 4 Virgil
You'll have to wait a long time for that. Zeke tore his quad (or one of those muscles).

My biggest issue with the WWE is my inability to care about over half of the roster – especially guys like Morrison, Sheamus, etc. but I really like Ziggler. That guys got oodles of potential, and this is how he's booked? A match with the DX midget? :disappointed:

My biggest issue with the WWE is my inability to care about over half of the roster – especially guys like Morrison, Sheamus, etc. but I really like Ziggler. That guys got oodles of potential, and this is how he's booked? A match with the DX midget? :disappointed:

The racist Hayes knows how to develop a character

How stupid of a match was that? That match just violated over 50 years of wrestling conduct.

We need a big name...this draft has been, for the most part, a bunch of midcarders. I smell some pizazz coming soon.

And Dolph gets huge heat. Midget bashing is gold for heels. Solid booking by wwe. And of course here's IDR to bitch about something, after an awesome RAW.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Ziggler has everything needed to be a major impact (no pun intended) type player in the company, and they fucking job him to a midget?

...and I thought I had it bad with the Flair/Abyss ring v. ring segment tonight. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back