WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

Swagger has been very impressive lately. I wish he'd get back into the super cocky college boy persona, but other than that I have no complaints. The ending was kind of quick, but the gutwrench powerbomb looked great.

Ok Christian is good. If they want they can take Taker to Raw as i can't care for him but please take Orton to Smackdown

Swagger has been awesome as of late. If he has been impressive, why would anyone want to change him. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Christian gets fed to Swagga. Nice. Swagger gets a good 5 month title reign now.

Lulz. "John Morrison was drafted to Raw...only to be drafted right back to Smackdown!"

Lawler: "Can we get Kelly Kelly back?"

So who are the contenders on Smackdown now? Christian, Jericho, Show, and Taker... that it so far or am I missing someone? Looks like a bunch of transitional champs outside of Taker.

I can see Swagger getting cockier and cockier after every defense until he goes back to the old Swagger.

So who are the contenders on Smackdown now? Christian, Jericho, Show, and Taker... that it so far or am I missing someone? Looks like a bunch of transitional champs outside of Taker.

Punk and even Mysterio can step up. Smacldown has always had better booking so even with less "star power" they have better shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back