WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

One thing about the 3 hour Raw: It seems like everyone gets 30 minutes...probably because they do.

I think I would be a good commentator. I have a deep voice and a good persona and am good at reacting. I just need to remember move names.

I think MacGruber has the chance to be one of those good bad movies. Kind of like Hot Tub Time Machine, but HTTM set out to do that, Idk if that;s MacGruber's aim.

I really don't think they should draft Orton to Smackdown, that could really kill his momentum, but at this point it seems inevitable.

I don't understand why a corkscrew dive would automatically hurt more than a regular dive. But then again, I'm no wrestler.

I think I would be a good commentator. I have a deep voice and a good persona and am good at reacting. I just need to remember move names.

If you become a commentator and you work on NXT, can you please rip on Matt Striker like, all day err day? He is so ridiculously over hyped it keeps me up at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back