WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

Lulz. "John Morrison was drafted to Raw...only to be drafted right back to Smackdown!"

Lawler: "Can we get Kelly Kelly back?"

I'd be all for that. Watching Kelly Kelly stand outside the ring on the apron in a 4 minute tag match is far better than watching Morrison's boring ass try in vain to make people care.

Orton will go to Smackdown, unless they move Cena or Triple H, but I think there's more chance of me being drafted to the Dallas Cowboys.

I know that Cena's passionate about the military and I feel the same way. But... he's not a 'Marine'. He played one in a movie. Unless there's something I'm missing. Was Cena in the military?

I know that Cena's passionate about the military and I feel the same way. But... he's not a 'Marine'. He played one in a movie. Unless there's something I'm missing. Was Cena in the military?

Was Hulk Hogan? Jim Duggan? Do you have to be in the military to be proud of America and her military?

Yeah initially I thought they were going with the fortunate sons thing then they went to Truth

Personally, I think there aren't enough racist angles in wrestling. But that's me.

I don't know, every single black man in the WWE is a stereotype. Yoshi Tatsu, Santino and Kozlov all say funny stuff becase they can't speak right. I think wrestling does ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back