• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Draft LD Has Both Brands Hoping For No Whammies *Matt Hardy To Raw, Chavo to SD*

This LD was fuckin awesome during the first 2.5 hours. Nobody was really TNA marking out or anything. Then it all went to hell.

Batista apparently got untaped.

No thanks, ******** – I don't take orders from you, and I can criticize this show that I'm spending my time watching the same as any of you can whether you like it or not.

Go troll somewhere else. I mean fuck, do you really want to watch Raw just to trash it? How fucking sad are you?

So, Batista takes over the match and makes it a Triple Threat. Even though he lost last night, and couldn't break some duct tape.

Change your name to Sid's Damn Real.

Who's Sid? I don't get it.

Go troll somewhere else. I mean fuck, do you really want to watch Raw just to trash it? How fucking sad are you?

Who's trolling? I'm watching the program and giving my critique. If KB can shit on iMPACT! every week while watching, why can't I do the same for RAW? Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean a fucking thing. Scroll past my posts if you don't like them.

Batista is fucking pissed! He's so fucking pissed he waited for 2 hours and 40 minutes to show everyone how pissed he was.

:lmao:

Excuse me, you like fucking Shannon Moore. Sit down.

Yeah, god forbid – a guy with character. Maybe instead I should throw one of the WWE's Abercrombie & Fitch models in there instead?

This is why these LD's get side-tracked with bullshit like this – guys like you taking pot-shots when they're not needed.

I'm talking about RAW, not Shannon Moore. There's a thread on Moore in the TNA section that I'll more than happily debate him under.

You're the sole member of the Shannon Moore fan club. That speaks volumes. You think TNA is the haven of young wrestlers, which makes you the laughing stock of the forums. Keep wasting your life watching a show and shitting yourself over how much it doesn't make an iMPACT (LULZ, PUNZ).

Yeah, god forbid – a guy with character. Maybe instead I should throw one of the WWE's Abercrombie & Fitch models in there instead?

Shannon Moore's gimmick, like Punk said, is of being a poser.

Seriously, I don't think anyone trolled the TNA thread, why do you continue to troll the Raw LD thread?

Sid is Lord Sidious. Former WWE mod and then TNA mod, and legendary RAW-shitter-onner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back