The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

I'm happy about Masters to RAW. I loved his match with Drew McIntyre on last week's Smackdown and I'm hoping that they find a place for him on the A-Show. There are a bunch of guys there that I'd like to see him feud with, the two most prominent being McIntyre and Sheamus.

I just got a second comment in, out of character (I'm using my Action Saxton account because it's what I was logged into Twitter as)

Masters to Raw, boringsville. I think the very last pick will be Truth to Smackdown, but I can't see much else noteworthy happening. Maybe Kingston.

WWE.com clearly feels the need to make all their headlines into puns.

"Raw gets its Swagger back!"
"Kelly Kelly, Raw Raw."
"Shock and Raw."

To Raw
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Kelly Kelly
JTG
Drew McIntryre
Curt Hawkins
Chris Masters

To Smackdown
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan
The Great Khali
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Alicia Fox
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

Once you knock off the dead weight, you're left with...

To Raw
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Big Show
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Drew McIntryre
------------------ (list could stop here, but Hawkins and Masters could serve a purpose)
Curt Hawkins
Chris Masters

To Smackdown
Randy Orton
Mark Henry
Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan

Still looks as if Raw took Smackdown behind the woodshed. Thoughts?

Still think Punk should have gone to SmackDown. Yeah, pushing new heels and yadda yadda yadda but fuck you, CM Punk.

I see Mister Saxton made a comment.

I actually got an in-character comment out at the very beginning of the chat when they were talking about The Rock's birthday:

actionsbirthday.png

Oh, thank God The Usos are back together. I can sleep at night again. I won't have to worry them about spreading their gashness to two separate shows.

THEY fucked him up ever since they gave him that god awful music
Anyone who prefers generic rock to Ride Of The Valkyries is a moron. Straight up.

Masters might be the fifth biggest face on Raw until someone turns. In which case, I hope Big Show turns heel again or retires.

How epic would it be if he has a Jericho-eque debut on Smackdown. The lights go dark, the tron dims... and then some sort of awesome American Dragon video package plays... and then Final Countdown hits and Daniel Bryan comes out. Everywhere is where jizz would be.

Soapboxing again, I want Bryan heel, and I want a Bryan/Sin Cara feud. Once again, jizz, everywhere, from New York to L.A.

Finally a somewhat big name, Kofi Kingston comes back to Raw. Wonder if he can break that glass ceiling that he just couldn't break before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back