The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

Smackdown has FOUR good picks so far.

Randy Orton
Mark Henry (hedging to call that good)
Sin Cara
Daniel Bryan

That's it. Those others? Probably going to be future endeavored shortly.

Randy Orton - 2nd biggest face in the company (arguably the top face)
Sin Cara - crowd pops wild even though he debuted a few weeks ago
Daniel Bryan - best wrestler in the roster.

Oh and Kofi to Raw - could easily rise to the spot of second top face on the roster, alongside Morrison. Kofi is better than Morrison as well so that always helps.

Dibiase blows and now he's probably going to get a heel push on Smackdown. Hopefully they keep him away from Rhodes.

And the Bryan/DiBiase feud continues.

1253886001_office-no.gif

Meh, not bad, not bad. Could be some funny interaction with the cocky and rich Dibiase and former stablemate Disfigured and disgruntled Cody Rhodes

Randy Orton - 2nd biggest face in the company (arguably the top face)
Sin Cara - crowd pops wild even though he debuted a few weeks ago
Daniel Bryan - best wrestler in the roster.

Oh and Kofi to Raw - could easily rise to the spot of second top face on the roster, alongside Morrison. Kofi is better than Morrison as well so that always helps.

Debatable. DH Smith and Justin Gabriel definately give him a run for his money.

"If you're on Long Island this summer, you should come down to Long Beach. You may spot me getting my tan on. But I'm scared of the beach because girls attack me like seagulls attack your lunch." - Zack Ryder

Turn Ted face! He was awesome as a face when he toured NOAH as DBD'd tag team partner.

Debatable. DH Smith and Justin Gabriel definately give him a run for his money.

Well I have to give it to him based on experience and that he's actually been able to show it off so far.

I haven't seen DH Smith in a long time (which disappoints me greatly) and apparently he can work shoot style so who knows :p

DH SMITH?! :lmao:

Remix, you're a mark for the guy, I get it, but seriously.

I'll give you possibly Justin Gabriel, though.

Remix...shut up. DH Smith is perhaps the biggest none-event in WWE right now. He can't cut a promo and is nothing special in the ring. Gabriel I have no problem with.

DH SMITH?! :lmao:

Remix, you're a mark for the guy, I get it, but seriously.

I'll give you possibly Justin Gabriel, though.

Yes seriously. Best big man in the company in the ring. He has the personality of a stone, but he's rediculously good in the ring. Go watch his match against McIntyre in FCW for a demonstration of that.

Yes they really do. Smith is phenominal, especially when you consider he's the same size as Barrett and Gabriel's very good at everything except public speaking. Maybe Bryan can out wrestle them but it's sure as hell less clear cut than you're making it sound.

Says the guy arguing that Bryan is at the same level or not as good.

Smith is a pretty good big guy and Gabriel seems decent, but neither of them are anywhere near Danielson, and it is insane for you to argue that. You can post all the shitty FCW or South African indy matches you want, but there is no way you can convince anyone who knows anything about wrestling to buy into this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back