• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

Geez you go out to cut your grass one time and everything stops. I'll take Habs.

Hatehabsforever
Tiger Chaos Theory
kb
The Crock
Stormtrooper
Jon Jones Jobber
Mr. J. O'Material
Rated R Nightmare
Invader Skoodge
I Harm Walrus
Uncle Phatso
Shotaro
Jake Smizzy
Captain Morgan Freeman
Thrash
JGlass

Copy this with every pick to keep things easier to follow.

This is what I picture happening when someone gets chosen to a team.

[YOUTUBE]dCLmTXS4FKU[/YOUTUBE]

Just with Green instead of Orange.

I figured I'd out someone over as a subtle way of saying "I thought your fed character was cool and you should come back"

I wanted to do something non-obvious without breaking up team WZCW as it seems to now be

I figured I'd out someone over as a subtle way of saying "I thought your fed character was cool and you should come back"

I wanted to do something non-obvious without breaking up team WZCW as it seems to now be

I'm still there in spirit. And I selected Winston, I mean Red Skull, or whatever his primary name of reference is. #TeamWZCW

I'm guessing that the person(s) picked last will gain individual immunity at their tribes first tribal council. Should make things interesting.

Phatso has been on recently and is the only one I haven't gotten a response from. I'd advise any team from picking him because there is a strong chance he could be kicked off if he doesn't reply soon. Or you can take that risk if you are able to get him in here, but don't be surprised if he gets the boot.

I'll give him a chance to get in here, but if I hear nothing by the time immunity's done then he's out.

EDIT: And it's likely he would've ended up on Green anyways, as you guys had 2 of the last 3 picks.

Uh did I miss something? I don't remember any team drafting me.

EDIT: Just saw I was picked by blue. Sorry I thought Thrash made the last pick hense my confusion.

JJJ chose you for the blue team.

Which means, you get the final pick I assume, then green team (GO GREEN TEAM) gets the guy you didn't pick.

Yeah I was checking things on my phone and missed it.

I'll go make the pick now then.

EDIT: Pick is made. Looking forward to seeing how things play out. Oh and GO BLUE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back