• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

With Crock and Smizzy we have 15. JGlass if you want in you can because tdigs hasn't replied to me and he may have a vacation sometime during then (at least according to his post in here). That would make 16 and would begin the game. I just need your confirmation JGlass.

With Crock and Smizzy we have 15. JGlass if you want in you can because tdigs hasn't replied to me and he may have a vacation sometime during then (at least according to his post in here). That would make 16 and would begin the game. I just need your confirmation JGlass.

If you need one more then yeah, I'm in.

Excellent.

Day 1 will be up sometime tomorrow in the afternoon. Gameplay/rules will also be reviewed then.

Just for my own benefit, here is the list of all of the participants. Let the games begin...

Hatehabsforever
Tiger Chaos Theory
kb
The Crock
Stormtrooper
Jon Jones Jobber
Mr. J. O'Material
Rated R Nightmare
Invader Skoodge
I Harm Walrus
Uncle Phatso
Shotaro
Jake Smizzy
Captain Morgan Freeman
Thrash
JGlass

It will begin as a team competition with an eventual merge into an individual game. When that happens is up to my own discretion.

Not if the other tribe is named Vietnam...

Also are we allowed to use google for triva challenges and any other that it may come in handy with? Id assume no but just wanna check.

Best way to do this would be to lock all the participants in this thread for the duration of their stay in the game. No other threads. No PMs. No outside contact.

KB, get on that.

Not if the other tribe is named Vietnam...

Also are we allowed to use google for triva challenges and any other that it may come in handy with? Id assume no but just wanna check.

I'm going to try to use the honor system and hope people oblige to it, but with it being online obviously I don't have control if someone is cheating or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back