Survivor 32: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty II

I think we're all forgetting how big of a flog neal is. How fucking salty do you want to be, actually made me feel glad about him being medically evacuated because i didnt want to put up with that shit for another 6 weeks or whatever it would have been

Michele deserves to win because the other two finalists failed to convince the jury to vote for them.

Your argument of her not playing a majority of the game doesn't really work because she went 22 days before going to tribal council. Of course Aubrey is going to have more moves than her, Michele was helping her team win challenges and didn't have to scramble for her life like Aubrey did.

Then when Michele did go to tribal her first two votes were massive blindsides. She was right there with the majority voting out Nick (who Michele had convinced they were tight and together until the end) and Debbie. Her first two chances at tribal council she was involved in major moves. That's her playing before the final 9 days.

She voted out Julia. That happened on day 29 which is earlier than you're giving her credit for. Michele played a majority of the game. You saying she only played the last 9 days is flat out wrong.

Okay she played a little bit more than the last 9 days because I forgot to give her credit for booting Julia, which was her best (and probably only) move she made. But Cyd deserves some credit for that too as the two of them we're trying to decide which side to go with if I remember right.

One World is always ranked as one of the worst seasons mainly due to Kim's dominance over the entire field. She gets the boring tag a lot due to the season being rather shit. Doesn't take away from her greatness of course. It's boring because she has the game won by the merge.

The season won by Boston Rob was won by the merge and I'd watch that season again just to see his fantastic gameplay. The same goes for Kim. The only things I hated about One World was Colton because he was a piece of shit and the whole 2 tribes on one beach, just didn't like that idea at all.

In a game where you're taking away 17 other people's chance at a million dollars, some of whom have waited years to play the game, I would say that not pissing people off is a very difficult thing to do. It certainly shouldn't count as doing nothing.

Hell, Joe appeared to do nothing, and he still pissed people off.

But it's not like she had horrible jury management. And Survivor is supposed to be voting for the best player to win, not who you like the best. The only time I don't get annoyed at a jury voting for who they like best is when it's their family member because there isn't anybody who wouldn't vote for their family member to win a million dollars over someone you met 39 days ago.

She had 2-out-of-7-votes jury management.

Also, yeah, Kim Spradlin is boring as hell. But One World is my least favourite season, so I might be a little biased.

I would happily rank it lower than Thailand. At least Thailand had a fun, douchey villain in Heidik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back