Survivor 34 - Where Matrix At? The Queen is Back!

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Sandra won't make it past day 3 they said.

SandraEyeRoll.gif

I told you, Matrix! I told you she wasn't going anywhere. Sandra is gangsta and the Queen don't back down. Two tribal councils and she doesn't even get a single vote!

Not one vote. The greatest player of all time. 15 minutes they said it took her to get control over the camp and have a majority to take down Tony. Fifteen minutes, can this woman do no wrong?

I'm backing the GOAT to go 3-0.

Was freaking out that we were getting Cirie is next hints and Sandra is next hints in the same episode. I'd have broken down crying at that point. I must not suffer through an existence where Troyzan lasts longer in a season than Cirie and Sandra.

Ciera had such potential. Remember coming out of Blood vs. Water she was a legit threat to win a returnee season. Now she is total shit. My winner pick for Second Chances, now gone in the first episode of Game Changers. Such a shame but...

AT LEAST SANDRA IS STILL UP IN THIS BITCH!

All hail the GOAT!

sandra.jpg

Side note: Fuck Ozzy. If I have to watch Ozzy have a long run in the game again while Cirie goes out early... not again. Please, vote this prick out. It's not 2006 anymore. We're over Ozzy.

Sandra was amazing in the premiere. I really did not think she would be able to make it through if she was on a tribe that lost two immunities like that. But she did it unscathed! And Cirie is my favorite person on the cast so I hope a swap is able to help her out.

I am not sad to see Ciera go, though.

Varner seems more chilled out this time. I hope he does not start to overplay again and that he finally gets to jury this season. He's my other favorite.

Thanks for starting this thread Da. Nice to see it back.

Good riddance Ciera. You voted out your mom and seem to make moves because "moves". You're terrible at Survivor. I feel vindicated for always thinking you were terrible at Survivor.

Sad to see Tony go but we should have seen his end coming in the literal and figurative holes he was digging himself in to. He seems like an annoying human being but he makes for good tv. I question how good he is at the game after seeing him go at Sandra and not trying to make amends. Oh well.

Sandra was fun. I like the attitude she is bringing early. It will be interesting to see if she can keep going.

I think I'm over finding entertainment in Tai and chickens.

Tribe swap next week seems pointless but oh well.

Many people out there that don't feel like Game Changers. Off the top of my head, four are really good looking and one guy calls himself Troyzan. Btw I can't take a grown man named Troyzan in life or on TV seriously.

Good show though. I don't mind the All Star seasons.

Tony exposed as the average player in a shit season he was. He was an entertaining player in his season because it was so bland. This is going to be a good season. You can just tell

I absolutely hate Sandra, sorry. Cannot stand her attitude, and have no idea how she manages to get stick around. Tony and Sandra are both pretty untrustworthy, but at least Tony can bring something to challenges. Either way I said whichever one lost that battle was going to be going home soon after regardless, and I think that's the case.

Rooting for the likes of Malcolm, Caleb, Ozzy, Troyzan, JT, Zeke, Mikayla, and Sarah.

Sandra and Cirie need to go ASAP. Cannot stand either of them. Also not a huge fan of Jeff Varner at all. On the fence about Brad Culpepper, I hated him the first time but I'll give him another chance. The rest of the cast I couldn't care one way or the other.

Tony you could tell was just out there having fun this time.

Sandra is actually really trustworthy. It's overstated that she will betray people.

In season 7 she screwed over the blonde chick with throwing the fish away and not admitting to it. She never actually said it was the blonde chick, everyone just thought it was and Sandra was never going to correct them.

She was always against Fairplay so when she leads the charge against him, even though they worked together at times, it's not really betraying him. They both were gunning for each other. She never betrayed Rupert, her closest ally, in the game back then. Throughout season 7 she basically only screwed an ally once and she never intended for that to actually happen.

HvV she remained loyal to a crumbling alliance once Rob was voted out. She remained with the Villains even though Russell treated her like shit and didn't even know who she was or why she was on the season. Considering the amount of disrespect she faced that season Sandra was way loyal to the Villains post merge. They had no loyalty to her at all and she never targeted any other villain outside of Russell. If she had switched targets she very well could have gotten the Heroes to vote with her but she never did because of her loyalty to the women and her hatred of Russell being so strong.

Point is that Sandra is really loyal when you side with her and don't try to get her out. The amount of 'Sandra betrays ...' are few and far between. It's basically blonde hair girl over fish and Coach. Other than that she is pretty clean and Coach turned on her first.

One thing I'll say about this season that I like is the new tiebreaker rule. If there's a tie they immediately go to the rock draw stage if they can't come to a unanimous decision. I think this is a great game change to try to balance out alliances and reduce vote splits. It's a great season to try it out too with all these power players.

Nine days down and just thirty more days to go.

561199180850e98021a8927d4923d4db.jpg

Sandra survives yet another episode and at this point her title as greatest of all time is forever locked. The fact that she won twice and then went to back to back tribal councils, something people used as an excuse as she avoided them early in the game during her previous seasons, and never received a single vote proves her greatness. She is the best and I don't care if she gets voted out next week. Nobody comes close to Sandra.

I'm liking the tribe Sandra has around her. I think they'll be all good for the double tribal council next week. JT leading a rebellion is likely bullshit. He may have played a perfect game once but he's an average player without Fishbach.

Troy having an idol is meh. Him saying he changed the game last time made me laugh. Kim had control from episode one. His entire goal was to eliminate Kim and then when he was on the jury it was to stop Kim from winning. He fucking failed at both because he was up against a top 5 player of all time.

Cirie survives. Just get to the merge and she'll take full control. I want my Sandra/Cirie super alliance.

I will say this, Sandra is playing a lot more than I'd like to see. Chill out a bit and relax. You barely knew she was on s20 she did so little on camera to begin with. Not liking how big a role she has on screen. Has me worried that it's because she isn't around for very long. I hope not. Spencer was a key figure on TV back in Second Chance and he went all the way but at the same time Varner was a major figure who went out early. My hope is that Sandra is going far and is just a major player throughout. Fuck, I hope so.

Loving getting rid of players like Caleb. I want the big names, not these shit people from that season and s30. Get them out and let me see the classic names battle it out.

Merge is at 13 in case people didn't know. Legacy advantage is now able to be used at 13 which would be pointless unless it's when they merge. Come on, Cirie and Sandra, just make it to the final 13.

Edit: And as always, fuck Ozzy.

Another good episode. Goatgate was interesting but lasted too long. Sierra is a shape shifter. She can go from ugly to smoking hot in no time at all. I was pleased to see the tribes mostly broken up equally based on challenge ability. Sandra's tribe is practically living on a resort in comparison to the other two. Caleb and Tai was a nice story but Caleb didn't seem cut out to go far in the game. I was impressed with that football guy not bullying Tai to do what he wanted. He may have learned a bit since last time. Aubrey probably benefited the most from the merge.

They mentioned this on RHAP and I thought the same thing when I watched the episode: that Tai/Caleb/Hali/Brad/Debbie/Sierra tribe is probably the worst returnee tribe of all time. All the useless people that nobody cares about ended up together. I hope they keep losing.

latest

The Queen survived again!

J.T. and Malcolm getting fancy only to shoot themselves in the foot against the GOAT. They wanted her gone, Sandra and the crew had their votes cancelled and J.T. gave the game away. Classic, gets rid of his strongest ally on the tribe because he thought they'd vote Sandra. What a complete idiot. You don't target the GOAT and get away with it. Even thinking about getting rid of Sandra causes your ally to be voted out instead.

Such a wonderful moment when JT tells them who the tribe is voting for and believes that Sandra is going to get the votes. Nothing made me smile more when the vote came up Malcolm and Brad had a shit eating grin on his face. No point getting rid of Sandra before the merge. Why make the opposite tribe stronger in challenges when you can get rid of Malcolm and weaken them? Huge blunder by JT. If they go to tribal council he is done. Sandra knows he attempted to take her out this time but it backfired when Brad and friends voted for Malcolm instead.

I don't know how you can deny her greatness at this point. They had the shot lined up. JT gives them insider info, they cancel out the other tribes votes leaving them to decide who goes and Sandra still survives. She said "I'm not going home" like a fucking gangsta! You got an idol? Who cares, it isn't enough to defeat Sandra Diaz- freaking- Twine!

3/4 tribal councils this season. Matrix said she wouldn't survive one. Lol.

Still not got a single vote this season either. Only has 3 votes against her in three seasons and two of those she cancelled with an idol. I'm telling you that this is the greatest player of all time running shit right now and talking mad trash all the way.

Edit: And as always, fuck Ozzy and his stupid fish.

If you seriously think Sandra had ANYTHING to do with Malcolm leaving you must have watched a different show than me last night. That was 100% JT being stupid and telling Culpepper they were voting for Sierra which led to him telling Tai where to play the idol. If JT and Malcolm had decided to target Sandra last night (clearly they decided to vote with the tribe to try and weaken the other tribe instead), she would have gone because Culpepper and co. would have voted for her as well and Tai would have left with the idol in his pocket. I doubt she had any clue Malcolm and JT were thinking of getting rid of her.

That reminds me, why was Tai's idol at camp while Trroyzan had to get it at a challenge? That makes no sense.

Also I saw someone say last night Sandra is one of the most useless people in the history of the show, I don't know if I'd go that far but they aren't totally off base. She's pretty awful at most challenges, she doesn't find idols (at least not that I remember I could be off base), and her first season she skated by to the merge because of being alligned with Rupert and then was one of the weakest players (physical wise) and beat Fairplay and a girl scout troop leader to win the game. Then she skated through Heroes and Villians because she wasn't one of the big players and won via a bitter jury. I will never consider her the GOAT for these reasons.

The fact she's still there (JT too for that matter), makes the rest of the cast look like morons. Sandra and Tony should have been the first two voted out and then JT should be gone by now too. Only in Survivor does being a former winner not make you a huge target. I still don't think Sandra goes much father in this game.

Here we go again.

Also I saw someone say last night Sandra is one of the most useless people in the history of the show, I don't know if I'd go that far but they aren't totally off base.

One of the most useless people who happens to have won the game twice. Yeh, that makes total sense. Someone who only has 3 votes cast against them in two full seasons and the little bit of what we have seen so far of the third. Two of those votes didn't count so in 2 full seasons, one being an All-Star season and the other being seen universally as a top 3 season ever, Sandra has received ONE actual vote. Nobody in the history of the game can match that. To say she is useless is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If she was useless she would've been voted out. You don't make it to the end twice being useless.

She's pretty awful at most challenges

So? Winning challenges is perhaps the least important part of the game. I don't watch the show for the challenges. I watch to see the actual game play and the alliances. Ozzy is perhaps the greatest challenge competitor... how many wins does he have? Zero. Mike from season 30 had to win every challenge to win the game. We all pretty much understand his game was horrible overall and needing to win challenges, while a cool thing to do, exposed him as a poor player. You shouldn't have to win the challenges to win Survivor. Colby won a lot of challenges and never won.

Also, Sandra is one of the best puzzle solvers ever on the show. Her teams put her at the end. She has 15 overall team challenge wins because of this. She solves the puzzle and they win. That's valuable for the team and a reason why when they did go to tribal council that Sandra was never even thought of being voted out.

she doesn't find idols (at least not that I remember I could be off base)

Yeh, she does. Heroes vs. Villains near the end. Russell is trying to find it and Sandra does this spin move away from him and snatches the idol. None of her alliance knows and she stands up at tribal like a gangsta. Russell legit shits himself and asks Parvati if she knew, she didn't. It's that moment when Parvati figures out that if Sandra makes it to the end that none of them can win and that Parv has to vote out Russell otherwise she is done. More on that later.

Idols are overrated anyway. Russell found a bunch and only played two correctly. Some will say one but I count him giving it to Parvati and the vote out of Tyson. That's his move, I'll let him have that. He had a bunch and rarely used them correct other than that and the second time he played it in Samoa. He was usually wrong and wasted them. Finding idols do not make a good player. Malcolm found idols and make stupid moves to save his friends instead of keeping them to himself. If anything, idols weaken a player and Sandra has done well to escape them. Also, you fail to mention she played her first game in a pre-idol world. How can she find an idol when they don't exist, Matrix?

her first season she skated by to the merge because of being alligned with Rupert

You mean she made an alliance with the biggest physical threat? That's called good play, mate. Sandra and Rupert were running that tribe. You think Rupert had any clue what was going on? Come on, go watch that season again and you'll see Rupert is just as linked to Sandra as she is to Rupert. I will say, it's Sandra who survives out of the two of them and proves she doesn't need him to survive after the merge.

then was one of the weakest players (physical wise) and beat Fairplay and a girl scout troop leader to win the game.

This is where your credibility comes into question, Matrix. I'll give you the physically weak. I don't get your interest in challenges as that's not what Survivor is about and challenge beasts rarely win. Even your favourite Parvati only won 1 individual challenge in her winning season and it was the hold your hand up thing. No very physical honestly compared to what she did in HvV. You say she beat Fairplay like it's a diss. Fairplay following Pearl Islands was seen as one of the best players ever.

He did things in Survivor nobody had ever thought of. The lie is to this day one of the best moments ever, iconic, and only beaten by a guy falling in the fucking fire. He twisted peoples minds and caused them to turn on each other like nobody we had seen. He was amazing and plays the second best game that season... Sandra plays the best. So, Sandra beating Fairplay is a huge positive for Sandra. She is the only person who sees him for what he truly is and is able to take him out because of that. She gets in Lil's head and even though Fairplay and Lil had been close, Sandra is a major factor in Fairplay going home. Anybody would have beat Lil but beating Fairplay is huge and not some throwaway thing like you've made it.

Then she skated through Heroes and Villians because she wasn't one of the big players and won via a bitter jury.

Russell Hantz didn't know who she was. Legit, he told her 'we need to take out the winners' and she laughed because she knew this guy was a fucking idiot. Sandra was a winner which made her a target. Russell Hantz just didn't know that. He only knew Boston Rob and a few others. That's why Sandra wasn't seen as a big player. The guy leading the charge in the Villains tribe had no clue who or what she was. Rob, a guy who is much better than Russell, had Sandra in his alliance. Hmm, he knows Sandra and wants her to be with him. That speaks volumes about her game play to me. She might not have been a target but that's because the guy doing the targeting had no clue what a big threat was standing in his way. If only he knew but he didn't.

Now, the bitter jury argument. You're a smart guy. Russell couldn't win. He was shit. Therefore you must be talking about Parvati. The jury was not bitter. Here we go. First, lets remove the people who were never up for grabs and were always going to vote one way.

Danielle - Parvati
Courtney - Sandra

I'm sure you agree. Alliances formed on day one usually result in votes for that partner at the end of the guy. Courtney was not bitter but rather voting for her friend who remained loyal to her through the fall of their fellow alliance members until the day Courtney was voted out. I hope you would concede that Courtney was not bitter.

Coach - Parvati
Jerri - Parvati

Again, two more people who I'm sure you will argue were not bitter. That means we have 4 people so far who were not bitter about the result. Leaving us with 5 people who all have something in common... they are Heroes. Now, they hated Russell. They wanted him gone. I mentioned early Parvati figures out at the point Sandra plays her idol that she can't beat her. She also knows Russell must go. What works in favour of Sandra is that she is actively working to remove Russell but the Heroes fuck it up. It's never Sandra's doing. If they went with her plan than they'd have sent Russell home post merge. The Heroes are kicking themselves over this and Parvati knows it. She has to get rid of Russell but doesn't. That's huge. She never looks like she is targeting him, she thinks he is a goat but the problem is that Parvati becomes a goat by bringing him to the end. They are so linked that Sandra can say 'I wanted him out and if you guys didn't fuck it up he'd be gone right now and not getting 100k for third place. Good on ya."

The biggest reason I don't view this as a bitter jury is for this reason. The letter. JT wrote Russell a letter remember that came with the idol. Not only did they keep it but Russell AND Parvati would get it out at camp, read it and laugh in front of the remaining Heroes. Saying how stupid they were and such. You know, the people that all vote for Sandra.

Colby
Rupert
Candice
Amanda
J.T.

It's not on the show but it's confirmed by a bunch of people who were there. Parvati made fun of the stupidity of the Heroes in front of their face. Do that to the camera but it turned off every hero to voting for her. Meanwhile Sandra was trying to work with them but they fucked up so often that her plans kept falling through. The jury wasn't bitter. Parvati fucked up with the letter and caused all the Heroes to go against her. You make a mistake like that you pay the price.

I will never consider her the GOAT for these reasons.

Who is the GOAT, Matrix? If it's Rob I'm going to piss myself laughing and brand you a casual fan for life after you mention strength of competition to discredit Sandra this season.

Here we go again.

One of the most useless people who happens to have won the game twice. Yeh, that makes total sense. Someone who only has 3 votes cast against them in two full seasons and the little bit of what we have seen so far of the third. Two of those votes didn't count so in 2 full seasons, one being an All-Star season and the other being seen universally as a top 3 season ever, Sandra has received ONE actual vote. Nobody in the history of the game can match that. To say she is useless is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If she was useless she would've been voted out. You don't make it to the end twice being useless.

Who has ever called Pearl Islands a top 3 season ever? I've never once heard anybody even rank it high. Also I said I didn't agree about her being one of the most useless ever, just that I can see where they are coming from.

So? Winning challenges is perhaps the least important part of the game. I don't watch the show for the challenges. I watch to see the actual game play and the alliances. Ozzy is perhaps the greatest challenge competitor... how many wins does he have? Zero. Mike from season 30 had to win every challenge to win the game. We all pretty much understand his game was horrible overall and needing to win challenges, while a cool thing to do, exposed him as a poor player. You shouldn't have to win the challenges to win Survivor. Colby won a lot of challenges and never won.

Winning challenges isn't the most important thing but it's important. If you suck at challenges you become an easy target pre merge in most if not all seasons. And if you're a big stragetic threat, winning immunity challenges helps you save your ass. I totally value stragetic play over just winning a bunch of challenges but to say winning challenges isn't important is crazy. Also I don't remember the season well been too long, but didn't Colby basically hand Tina the win at the end? For some reason I seem to remember that but honestly it's been way too long for me to remember clearly.

Also, Sandra is one of the best puzzle solvers ever on the show. Her teams put her at the end. She has 15 overall team challenge wins because of this. She solves the puzzle and they win. That's valuable for the team and a reason why when they did go to tribal council that Sandra was never even thought of being voted out.

I will give you that, Sandra is good with puzzles and that's a huge deal.

Yeh, she does. Heroes vs. Villains near the end. Russell is trying to find it and Sandra does this spin move away from him and snatches the idol. None of her alliance knows and she stands up at tribal like a gangsta. Russell legit shits himself and asks Parvati if she knew, she didn't. It's that moment when Parvati figures out that if Sandra makes it to the end that none of them can win and that Parv has to vote out Russell otherwise she is done. More on that later.

I wasn't 100% sure on this, so alright she found an idol. I take back that point.

Idols are overrated anyway. Russell found a bunch and only played two correctly. Some will say one but I count him giving it to Parvati and the vote out of Tyson. That's his move, I'll let him have that. He had a bunch and rarely used them correct other than that and the second time he played it in Samoa. He was usually wrong and wasted them. Finding idols do not make a good player. Malcolm found idols and make stupid moves to save his friends instead of keeping them to himself. If anything, idols weaken a player and Sandra has done well to escape them. Also, you fail to mention she played her first game in a pre-idol world. How can she find an idol when they don't exist, Matrix?

Of course I wouldn't hold anything against her for her first season when idols weren't a thing. That'd be stupid and make no sense. But I disagree with saying idols are overrated as they are becoming a bigger and bigger part of the game as it goes on.

This is where your credibility comes into question, Matrix. I'll give you the physically weak. I don't get your interest in challenges as that's not what Survivor is about and challenge beasts rarely win. Even your favourite Parvati only won 1 individual challenge in her winning season and it was the hold your hand up thing. No very physical honestly compared to what she did in HvV. You say she beat Fairplay like it's a diss. Fairplay following Pearl Islands was seen as one of the best players ever.

I'm not discrediting Fairplay, I'm discrediting Lil if anything. Of course beating Fairplay is a big deal he played great that season. But outside of Fairplay, Sandra and Rupert that whole cast was forgettable.

Russell Hantz didn't know who she was. Legit, he told her 'we need to take out the winners' and she laughed because she knew this guy was a fucking idiot. Sandra was a winner which made her a target. Russell Hantz just didn't know that. He only knew Boston Rob and a few others. That's why Sandra wasn't seen as a big player. The guy leading the charge in the Villains tribe had no clue who or what she was. Rob, a guy who is much better than Russell, had Sandra in his alliance. Hmm, he knows Sandra and wants her to be with him. That speaks volumes about her game play to me. She might not have been a target but that's because the guy doing the targeting had no clue what a big threat was standing in his way. If only he knew but he didn't.

Well yeah Russell is an idiot I don't think anybody is doubting that. I'm pretty sure that whole family is full of people who don't understand how to play these games.

Now, the bitter jury argument. You're a smart guy. Russell couldn't win. He was shit. Therefore you must be talking about Parvati. The jury was not bitter. Here we go. First, lets remove the people who were never up for grabs and were always going to vote one way.

Danielle - Parvati
Courtney - Sandra

I'm sure you agree. Alliances formed on day one usually result in votes for that partner at the end of the guy. Courtney was not bitter but rather voting for her friend who remained loyal to her through the fall of their fellow alliance members until the day Courtney was voted out. I hope you would concede that Courtney was not bitter.

Yes I'm talking about Parvati, Russell fully deserved that 3rd place spot he got. And I'm with you so far on the votes, as well as with Coach and Jerri.

Again, two more people who I'm sure you will argue were not bitter. That means we have 4 people so far who were not bitter about the result. Leaving us with 5 people who all have something in common... they are Heroes. Now, they hated Russell. They wanted him gone. I mentioned early Parvati figures out at the point Sandra plays her idol that she can't beat her. She also knows Russell must go. What works in favour of Sandra is that she is actively working to remove Russell but the Heroes fuck it up. It's never Sandra's doing. If they went with her plan than they'd have sent Russell home post merge. The Heroes are kicking themselves over this and Parvati knows it. She has to get rid of Russell but doesn't. That's huge. She never looks like she is targeting him, she thinks he is a goat but the problem is that Parvati becomes a goat by bringing him to the end. They are so linked that Sandra can say 'I wanted him out and if you guys didn't fuck it up he'd be gone right now and not getting 100k for third place. Good on ya."

The biggest reason I don't view this as a bitter jury is for this reason. The letter. JT wrote Russell a letter remember that came with the idol. Not only did they keep it but Russell AND Parvati would get it out at camp, read it and laugh in front of the remaining Heroes. Saying how stupid they were and such. You know, the people that all vote for Sandra.

Colby
Rupert
Candice
Amanda
J.T.

It's not on the show but it's confirmed by a bunch of people who were there. Parvati made fun of the stupidity of the Heroes in front of their face. Do that to the camera but it turned off every hero to voting for her. Meanwhile Sandra was trying to work with them but they fucked up so often that her plans kept falling through. The jury wasn't bitter. Parvati fucked up with the letter and caused all the Heroes to go against her. You make a mistake like that you pay the price.

That's where the jury is bitter. I'm not saying laughing at the heroes is right, it's dumb. BUT for that to be the reason they voted against Parvati is dumb as well. Parvati played better than Sandra that season and the fact the heroes voted against her because of the idol situation, is proof they were bitter over her actions.

Who is the GOAT, Matrix? If it's Rob I'm going to piss myself laughing and brand you a casual fan for life after you mention strength of competition to discredit Sandra this season.

Good question. I wouldn't say Rob is, sure the season he won he played fantastic but as you mentioned that was a weak cast. Granted I do think he handed his wife to be the first all-stars season but that doesn't change the fact he's not the GOAT. I honestly don't know off the top of my head, I'd probably have to go rewatch every season if I was going to say honestly. Or wait until there's 20 good winners and Jeff gets to use his all winner season idea that he mentioned he wants to do when he has 20 good winners for it.

Also as far as this season goes, Sandra is being WAY too cocky for her own good and it will lead to her first torch snuffing sooner or later.

Pretty much we're rather close on every point other than the bitter jury. RHAP did a fan poll, PI was like number 2 behind HvV. Whenever they do best season rankings it's always top 3. Always has been.

We're way off on one point though.

That's where the jury is bitter. I'm not saying laughing at the heroes is right, it's dumb. BUT for that to be the reason they voted against Parvati is dumb as well. Parvati played better than Sandra that season and the fact the heroes voted against her because of the idol situation, is proof they were bitter over her actions.

Couple questions about this.

Give me examples as to why Parvati should have won. Why? You say her gave was better than Sandra's I'd like to see how.

Do you agree that it was a mistake for Parvati to pull the letter out, read it in front of the Heroes and taunt them about it? Is it only the Heroes being bitter or is Parvati at fault also? Mix of both? I'd like to know how you see this situation.

To actually talk about the episode, good twist. Complete fuck up by one tribe, JT especially, and good play by the other. Culpepper actually looking like a half decent player this season, got a bit dictatory again towards hali but overall making some good moves. No fucking idea why JT didnt tell Culpepper to just vote sandra because he and malcolm would switch. Or why they didnt vote for culpepper after JT said i just told him we're not voting him. JT is screwed now anyway

Firmly in the fuck ozzy camp. So boring listening to him

Pretty much we're rather close on every point other than the bitter jury. RHAP did a fan poll, PI was like number 2 behind HvV. Whenever they do best season rankings it's always top 3. Always has been.

Really? Huh. That surprises me. I didn't think it was all that good myself. But I guess I'm the minority.

Couple questions about this.

Give me examples as to why Parvati should have won. Why? You say her gave was better than Sandra's I'd like to see how.

Do you agree that it was a mistake for Parvati to pull the letter out, read it in front of the Heroes and taunt them about it? Is it only the Heroes being bitter or is Parvati at fault also? Mix of both? I'd like to know how you see this situation.

I'll be honest I only have vauge memories these days of that season, but I remember Parv pulling out 2 idols to fuck up the first vote for the heroes at the merge and that saving one of the villians (Sandra maybe? I think it was her or Jerri anyway.) which was huge. She also had 3 immunity wins to Sandra's 0. I know you don't value challenges high but it always makes a resume to the jury look good when you have immunity wins to brag about besides moves where you took members of the jury out. And from what I remember (again not a ton), Sandra wouldn't have even been in the final 3 if not for Russel and Parvati carrying her there.

Yes it was a mistake by Parvati, but it shouldn't have been a million dollar mistake. It's both a mistake by her and the heroes being bitter. As veterans of the game they should have been able to put that aside and realize she played the best game out of the 3 and deserved to win. To prove my point, how many of the heroes do you think would have voted for her if she didn't do that? Or if it wasn't Russel Hantz she ran the game with, who is better than anybody at pissing off a jury and making them not wanna vote for him.

MV5BMzI2OTk3MTMzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE3MDEyMw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about, Queen!

JT wants her gone and she steps to the left and makes him target someone else. The sugar move was brilliant. Totally got JT to target anybody but Sandra. I love it. Not only did Sandra get the target off her back but she outsmarted someone, a former winner and a guy who played a perfect game, who had an idol. That is why she is the GOAT. Even if she gets voted out next week or whenever, I honestly can't see how you can deny her greatness after the first two seasons and all the shit she has pulled this go around.

He had an idol. Sandra was his target the entire time. Sandra should have gone home this week but she is so amazing that somehow the GOAT hit yet another buzzer beater. JT didn't even bring the idol to tribal council. Lol.

Debbie is legit crazy. Brad needs to drop her quick.

Edit: Don't forget, fuck Ozzy and his stupid peanut butter.

Have to give the devil her due, Sandra played JT like a fiddle tonight. I loved it too since I like Mikayla and wanna see her go far.

Debbie really is legit crazy, was hoping tonight was going to be her demise but now hopefully it's next week. Her going crazy has probably ensured she doesn't make the merge thankfully.

Why don't you like Ozzy by the way?

Also I called at the beginning of the episode tonight was the end of 3 tribes, hopefully Sandra ends up a sitting duck on her new tribe.

I was young and missed sandra's first game completely and the second time around i thought russel was a god because i was like 12-13 years old from memory. After watching that I am now convinced without any doubt that sandra is the best player ever. Thought she might have over done it and was going to send mikayla into an explosion. Can not believe JT didnt bring his idol. Thats ridiculous.

Ozzy is a fuckhead. He's batshit boring and has zero personality. Listen to him talk when they showed up for the reward, he's an absolute space cadet.

Debby shouldnt have even been on this season. She was a nut case last time and you could see she was full of shit. This week was ridiculous, I'm all for trying to shift the blame in this game but that was absolutely mind blowing and i feel dumber for having to watch that. Kinda wished someone just punched her in the middle of that immunity challenge

Can we all agree that Brad is coming off like an actual decent person this time around? My word, he deserves to win the season at this point for not going off on Debbie. Even the editing showed she was in the wrong. Brad had to hold back so much. Hopefully he gets to send her packing later in the season.

Brad has really been the surprise of the season for me. Not acting like a complete twat like last time. Seems like he could be a good player. Made that smart move by using JT to bounce Malcolm. I dunno, Brad very early on looking like a contender for a Boston Rob All-Stars run where he comes into the game as a pre-merge boot who emerges as a player. I think people forget how Rob was just an average pre-merge guy until he played the second time and went full Robfather mode and "I'm sorry, I cannot" on Lex.

I like what I'm seeing from Brad.

Last time he kinda got thrown into the deep end though. IMO he was forced into a leadership position in a tribe that was directionless, up against a tribe full of past players. Not exactly an easy position to be in and was always going to go tits up for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back