Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

I believe the rules are a HII can't be played past the final 6.

i.e. Next vote is the last one that Tony can use an idol. So he could essentially bum around on the challenge (since he has the special idol) and then throw an idol to whomever he wants to save. Scratch that if he can keep it until the final 4, which just means he has two idols in a row he can use.

As much of a pain in the ass as he is, Woo and Kass were probably right not to get rid of Tony. Woo has a much better chance beating Tony in the final votes than if he was up against Spence or Tash. Kass probably can't win against anyone other than Trish, but by sticking with Tony for now, she might stand a chance, should she end up in a final 3 with Tony and Trish.

By Kass' definition of what makes Tony the Russell of the season then its actually here, does anyone actually like her. She's a fucking moron, "tony's talking shit about me" no I hope to god Spencer wins the next immunity challenge so Kass can fuck off

While I do think booting Tash was a smart move, Kass further proved how big of a moron she is last night. After fighting with Tony for most of the episode and saying over and over again she's gonna write his name down, she goes right back to him like a little puppy. She should've never turned in the first place but oh well. If Kass makes the final 3 and even gets one vote to win, that'll be the biggest crime ever.

Hopefully Spencer goes on an immunity run and makes the final 3 so he can win the game, still can't stand Tony and don't want him to win. But if he's there with anybody but Spencer he should sweep the votes.

While I do think booting Tash was a smart move, Kass further proved how big of a moron she is last night. After fighting with Tony for most of the episode and saying over and over again she's gonna write his name down, she goes right back to him like a little puppy. She should've never turned in the first place but oh well. If Kass makes the final 3 and even gets one vote to win, that'll be the biggest crime ever.

Hopefully Spencer goes on an immunity run and makes the final 3 so he can win the game, still can't stand Tony and don't want him to win. But if he's there with anybody but Spencer he should sweep the votes.

Tony's not gonna get the votes of LJ, Jefra and from judging how Morgan reacts to Tony probably not going to get her vote either.

Kass has to be next if Spencer wins immunity Tony, Trish and Woo are surely not going to break apart after last night

They keep showing the jury rolling their eyes at Tony. I'm not sure if this means anything. Spencer and Tasha have proclaimed that they would give Tony the money if he makes it to the end. If Spencer isn't there in the end, I don't know how enough people could vote for Kass, Woo, or Trish. Kass has just pissed people off and played out of spite. Woo is too quiet and has barely played the game. Trish isn't terribly likeable and her value to the game is going unnoticed next to Tony.

I could see LJ voting for Tony out of respect. Jefra could follow. Spencer and Tasha owe more to Tony than anyone else. Morgan has no love for anyone and either does Jeremiah. The other cop girl has to recognize how well Tony played and can't blame him for her own failures.

I'd be happy if Tony wins. This season would have sucked without him.

I disagree on LJ. I think he will vote Tony and was only bitter in the moment, he seems like the type of guy who would be like "hey you got me, good for you."

Morgan is tough to read, the only person I think she'd never vote for is Kass.

I actually think LJ was the other way round in the moment he was kind of like well done then when he rocked up to tribal he looked pissed

What's with all the team reward challenges this season? I haven't watched a full season since HvV, so has this been a recurring thing for the past years? It seems like every single reward challenge post merge has been with randomly drawn teams. I think they should have had more individual reward challenges.

What's with all the team reward challenges this season? I haven't watched a full season since HvV, so has this been a recurring thing for the past years? It seems like every single reward challenge post merge has been with randomly drawn teams. I think they should have had more individual reward challenges.

Been a thing since the early seasons.

They keep showing the jury rolling their eyes at Tony. I'm not sure if this means anything. Spencer and Tasha have proclaimed that they would give Tony the money if he makes it to the end. If Spencer isn't there in the end, I don't know how enough people could vote for Kass, Woo, or Trish. Kass has just pissed people off and played out of spite. Woo is too quiet and has barely played the game. Trish isn't terribly likeable and her value to the game is going unnoticed next to Tony.

I could see LJ voting for Tony out of respect. Jefra could follow. Spencer and Tasha owe more to Tony than anyone else. Morgan has no love for anyone and either does Jeremiah. The other cop girl has to recognize how well Tony played and can't blame him for her own failures.

I'd be happy if Tony wins. This season would have sucked without him.

Yeah, Spencer or Tony are the only two people that I'd be happy to see winning.

With that said, it's difficult to know how much the jury hates Tony. I think pretty much all the girls on the jury, bar Tash, seem to really dislike him. So if Tony is up against Woo in the final vote, I think it could be close. Because Woo hasn't pissed anyone off. And sometimes that's the best way to win. Especially since people on the jury have compared Tony to Russel Hantz.

But Spencer will definitely beat Tony if they're both in the final 3.

Okay, so all the great work Tony had done up until that point was just undone. WHY DIDN'T HE GIVE HIS OTHER IDOL TO TRISH!? The fucking moron. Kass would've gone home, and Tony would've kept 1) his closest ally and 2) a complete goat. Jesus Christ, it was his last tribal council to use the idols, so it would've made no difference to him.. I was so close to considering him a genuinely great player. Then he does something like that.

Although, how much fun was last night's tribal council? Many lols were had.

Edit: Looking at the votes, Tony actually voted for Trish. Ouch. Another dumb move that could cost him a jury vote if she finds out.

That immunity challenge seemed like absolute dogs balls I looked Spencer made four moves and just reeks of bullshit

Another episode where Kass just decides to be a complete idiot. The whole time she's been saying I wanna go top 3 with Tony. Then when she gets what she wants decides 'nah fuck it lets just do some shit because who would want to cruise to the final 3?' absolute ****** actually no thats an insult to disabled people, an aborted fetus is fucking strategically smarter than Kass. Anyone who would employ that complete an utter waste of space is dumber than her.

I didn't notice that Tony voted for Trish. I found it odd that Probst only showed one Kass vote and three Trish votes. Tony voting for Trish explains it.

It is almost like Tony wants to claim that he voted for whoever was getting eliminated to show how on top of this game he is.

Kass called Tony the Russell Hantz of their tribe but I think that is who Kass is. She is so unlikeable. I thought maybe she could win some sympathy with the jury by getting berated by Trish but she goes off and starts insulting Trish's appearance and then flips the bird.

I agree with Blade though. Tony should have played his idol for Trish. It would have shown him as even more on top of this game and loyal to Trish. But then again I can see why he wants to save Kass. She better be the greatest litigator in the world if she expects jury votes.

How to win Jury votes 101: ChaosKass Edition
Step 1: Position yourself in a core alliance
Step 2: Screw over core alliance and jump ship
Step 3: Vote out entire former core alliance bar one member who is really likeable
Step 4: Piss off everyone in your new core alliance
Step 5: Try to act like your the victim in front of the jury
Step 6: Proceed to call a fellow player a 'psychobitch'
Step 7: Say 'Fuck Yeah'* as a player is eliminated
Step 8: Show complete lack of sportsmanship/ sportswomanship and flip off an eliminated player as they wish you luck
Step 9: Make the final 3 and proceed to be 'torn a new asshole'** while the jury asks their questions
Step 10: Watch in disbelief as you receive 0 jury votes
Step 11: Wonder where it all went wrong

* Assuming she said fuck
** figuritevly not literally

Suprised they havent had a relative challenge yet. Seems like going on the promo that something has happened to Tony's family/friend

How to win Jury votes 101: ChaosKass Edition
Step 1: Position yourself in a core alliance
Step 2: Screw over core alliance and jump ship
Step 3: Vote out entire former core alliance bar one member who is really likeable
Step 4: Piss off everyone in your new core alliance
Step 5: Try to act like your the victim in front of the jury
Step 6: Proceed to call a fellow player a 'psychobitch'
Step 7: Say 'Fuck Yeah'* as a player is eliminated
Step 8: Show complete lack of sportsmanship/ sportswomanship and flip off an eliminated player as they wish you luck
Step 9: Make the final 3 and proceed to be 'torn a new asshole'** while the jury asks their questions
Step 10: Watch in disbelief as you receive 0 jury votes
Step 11: Wonder where it all went wrong

* Assuming she said fuck
** figuritevly not literally

It's a sound strategy. It worked for Russel Hantz. And Boston Rob in All-Stars.

Oh, wait...

Tony is a complete and utter moron for turning on Trish. I thought for sure he was giving her an idol last night...THEN HE KEEPS BOTH! My guess would be from the preview that Tony loses the final immunity challenge and realizes he's fucked so he's doing everything he can to try and save himself.

The way I see it, Spencer has just won a million dollars, but then again Kass and Woo are morons and could easily flip on him again. But there is no doubt that Spencer is one immunity win away from having a 7 digit bank account even if he brought Tony with him.

I understand why Tony didn't give his idol to Trish...because he voted for her. However why he voted for her is completely fucking beyond me. He would have at least have one person on his side in final four, which is a tie. Granted anything can happen still.

It was either her or Kass though we all knew, and I can't stand Kass so I wouldn't have minded it.

Either way it doesn't make a difference for my boy Spencer. Had Trish stayed and Kass was ousted it'd be Woo, Tony, and Trish in the final assuming Spencer doesn't win immunity. But now it's going to be Kass, Woo, and Tony in the final three. As much as I'd love to see Spencer make it all the way, he will not do it unless he wins that final immunity challenge.

Kass is going to go and say the ******ed shit she says about how Tony has made all these enemies, and that she can beat him. But the truth is at this point whichever one of Tony and Spencer is in the final three is going to win it. Now of course there is a small possibility that we get a curveball thrown our way, and that it's a final 2 in the end. I think there's a chance it might go this way since they're having four in the final episode instead of five like usual, but you never know. In that case who knows what happens, it might end up being Woo and Kass and in which case this may go down as one of the worst seasons ever.

Whichever of Tony and Spencer is in the end will win it. There's no doubt about that. And if Spencer and Tony are somehow in the end even though that's very high improbable, it will be Spencer winning it. Because while Tony and Spencer have both played fantastic games physically and socially, Tony made enemies with everyone on the jury. And while usually the jury looks past that and gives it to the best player, whenever you have someone like Spencer who played just as impressive if not more impressive since he was on the outside the whole time, and whenever that same person wasn't the one who cut the throat of everyone on the jury, Tony has no chance in hell. And that's why Kass won't take Spencer with her to the end, and I don't really blame her.

So it's looking like Tony as the most probable winner of this season.

So actually a bit of an update on that. I watched a secret scene from CBS.com on why Tony did what he did, and it makes sense. It wasn't shown to us from the producers because they want to make it look like Kass was doing it all, but really Tony said himself that he was going to have to vote either Trish or Woo off. I'm guessing this was between when Spencer won immunity and tribal council.

He basically said he knows that Woo and Trish will vote for him from the jury, but Kass won't so he might as well take him with her. And he said he also knows Kass won't get votes from a lot of people on the jury, so that's why he made that decision. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony was actually behind the entire plan to get rid of Trish this episode, and the way the producers edited it they just wanted us to make think it was Kass.

Also I didn't realize that the final 2 was confirmed in one of the previews for next week, so I guess we are having a final two. Pretty much seals Spencer's fate that he won't make it. No way he's gonna keep it going and win two more immunity challenges in a row. My guess is it's Tony and Kass in the final two now, and Tony wins it.

Tony is a complete and utter moron for turning on Trish. I thought for sure he was giving her an idol last night...THEN HE KEEPS BOTH! My guess would be from the preview that Tony loses the final immunity challenge and realizes he's fucked so he's doing everything he can to try and save himself.

The way I see it, Spencer has just won a million dollars, but then again Kass and Woo are morons and could easily flip on him again. But there is no doubt that Spencer is one immunity win away from having a 7 digit bank account even if he brought Tony with him.

Why would Tony keep Trish when she would vote for him to win?

Why would Tony keep Trish when she would vote for him to win?

Because she was never gonna turn on him and he could've booted her at the final 4 after taking out Spencer's only hope of an ally in Kass.

Plus who's to say Trish will vote for him and won't be bitter?

If trash finds out Tony voted for her she probably aint gonna give tony her vote if spencer is there because he has played an honest game. The only time he says a bad word or gossips about someone is to create tension and paranoia.

Because she was never gonna turn on him and he could've booted her at the final 4 after taking out Spencer's only hope of an ally in Kass.

Plus who's to say Trish will vote for him and won't be bitter?

Kass isn't going to win the game. She's no threat to Tony at all. Spencer is the only thing he has to worry about. Chances are that if Woo wins immunity then he's going to take Tony and Kass. Everyone knows that Spencer wins if he gets to the final tribal council.

Trish is voting to Tony. He gave her pizza, she's going to vote for him. Voting for Trish gets him at least 1 vote in the final tribal. She was going to be voted off anyway.

Really everything Kass does just reeks of 'please bring me on for the next all-stars'. She acted way too vile and over-the-top and it was embarrassing to watch. She's too old to be such a desperate camera-mugging clown.

Goodbye Trish :-(. I look forward to her jury speech.

Also, I thought Probst was very annoying this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back