Survivor 32: Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty II

I hate Jason too. I don't like Alecia either though. And Nick on the beauty tribe. Those 3 are the worst.

Last night:

Again with the fucking sunburns. I don't remember this ever happening before. What the fuck is going on? Do these guys not get lotion?

Caleb and gardnerer guy were highly entertaining.

Jenny made Alicia look like the smart one.

Fat, tattoo guy is a little too much.

I struggle to believe anything coming out of old brainy ladies mouth. I feel bad for her but she just seems to lack so much self awareness. Did you know she was a self awareness coach for 56 years?

Being in the FBI does not help you become a survivalist.

I'm fascinated by the young brainy girl last night that just wanted fire and was so disappointed they didn't focus more on her Mr. Wizardry.

Worst melt down in tribal history.

Ok challenge.

Gardnener v the tree was entertaining.

Still a good start to this season and I'm interested to see how it plays out.

Jenny just kept digging herself deeper. Much like the bug that was in her ear! Hey-oh!

Seriously, though, the storytelling this season has been so good.

Watching someone commit actual suicide would probably be less painful than last week's tribal.

Well, we got more cringe this week thanks to Peter and Liz just telegraphing their downfalls. I love the episodes where someone gets blindsided, but the audience is in on it. I wish it had been Peter voted out, because Liz is pretty hot. But a super fun episode.

Also, who would've guessed that Debbie knew what she was doing?

Every time Debbie does an interview I assume she is talking about herself. I'm not saying she is wrong with her criticisms of others but she seems so self unaware of her own faults.

I will miss Liz. Can't wait to see how she looks at the reunion.

Gardener dude is making me thankful for the all the horror and misery caused by the Vietnam War. Maybe by week four I will learn his name.

Brain tribe all batshit stupid socially. Why the fuck do people think it is a good idea to have a 2-2-2 split. And then for liz to talk about how she didnt misread the numbers and the numbers lied to her made me question if she even knew what survivor is

Liz knows Fishbach. I assume she had very limited knowledge of the show before going on.

That's the reason she was on the show.

Peter was hilarious at tribal, touting the social skills he learned on the job while simultaneously dousing himself in gasoline and handing his tribe-mates matches.

Debbie must be a trip for FBI guy. It's probably been a long, long time since someone's talked his ear off like that without the assistance of a car battery and some jumper cables.

So Jason either votes out Cydney or they make it to the end together. Can't see them spending so much time on Jason holding her hand while the medical team worked if it never plays into the story later down the line.

Shitty challenge design in general after a season with endless complaints about the heat. Not enough medics to properly handle an emergency of that scale. That could have been much worse.

Season 34 is All-Stars according to the internet. Seems to be a rumour picking up some steam. HYPED AS FUCK FOR SANDRA!

5WYBPTy.png

The guy that breaks all the cast news is all over this thing. His report on the Second Chance cast was like 90% correct so hopefully we get SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE back on this fucking show!

Season 34 is All-Stars according to the internet. Seems to be a rumour picking up some steam. HYPED AS FUCK FOR SANDRA!

5WYBPTy.png

The guy that breaks all the cast news is all over this thing. His report on the Second Chance cast was like 90% correct so hopefully we get SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE back on this fucking show!

There are way too many winners on that list, I can't see how they'd bring back all of them. However it is an All Stars season so it's not like they can't.

I'm a big Mike fan, but I want him to stay home. He ended his season so well, I don't want to see him finally get his torch snuffed.

If Sandra comes back and isn't voted out the first time she's at tribal they can't call themselves all-stars.

I know that when I think of Survivor All-Stars, Alexis Maxwell and John Cody are the first names that spring to mind.

Still though, mostly solid cast. The first tribal council would be a clusterfuck. I mean, Sandra, Cirie, Tony, Mike, Ozzy, and Nat A would all be immediate targets.

I'd imagine the S32 man is either Tai or Jason, depending on who doesn't win. The S32 women would be any two from Deb, Aubry and Cydney.

4 non-S32 men left, huh? Max Dawson might be one of them, since Probst supposedly has a hard-on for him. I'd give my left nut for Greg Buis and Ian Rosenberger, but it's probably more likely to be Rupert x4.

Edit: Also, CGI fuckin' Brett. And Fairplay. There's too many people I want back...

There are way too many winners on that list, I can't see how they'd bring back all of them. However it is an All Stars season so it's not like they can't.

I'm a big Mike fan, but I want him to stay home. He ended his season so well, I don't want to see him finally get his torch snuffed.

Keep in mind that those names are the people spotted at the top 40 casting.

Not all of them would make the cut.

Bold move by Tai. Got out a power player and Jason's idol.

However, this could blow up in his face. Aubry, Cydney, Michelle and Joe will not bring him to the end. Aubry is likely bringing Michelle and Joe to Final 3. Same goes for Cid. So Tai needs Jason and Julia back on his side, because they would have no choice but to bring him to the Final 3.

Not to mention the possibility of an idol potentially going back into play. Something tells me that extra vote might be huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back