• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

Never watched the show, so no thanks.

That didn't help me. My laptop is pretty new so I have the newest version of windows which I believe is 8. All I know is I don't have a start bar. Worst comes to worst i'd take a picture with my phone and upload it to facebook for one of my friends to take a screen cap of for me.

Do you have Snipping Tool?

Hatehabsforever
Tiger Chaos Theory
kb (?)
Dagger Dias (?)
The Crock (?)
Stormtrooper
Jon Jones Jobber
Mr. J. O'Material
Rated R Nightmare
Invader Skoodge
I Harm Walrus
Uncle Phatso
Shotaro
Cena Nation Farts In Your Face (?)
Captain Morgan Freeman
Thrash

12 confirmed, 4 questionable. If those 4 are capable of playing we should be good to go. If not we will have to continue to wait. You 4 with ? marks by your name please confirm ASAP so we can begin the game!

The thing with me is I'm interested but there's that two week period where I won't be on here very much at all. Before and after that I'll be fine though.

Well this is unfortunate. I'd suggest staying out of this one and if there is to be another one you will surely get a chance. I imagine there will be a few challenges/tribals during that period so for everyone to get the best experience full participation would be great.

I'm leaning towards taking a shot at it. I'll be on and can do the trivia with ease and such so I'll say I'm in. if I get eliminated early so be it.

Alrighty kb I'll let you slide this one time... :suspic:

hhf I'm shooting for mid-July at the latest, possibly earlier if we get this going soon.

Me winning will be a nice moment to commemorate my anniversary as Admin.

Also to my team members: vote against me and I wipe out your entire rep.

Also one note of advice as someone who ran a Survivor game on here before: don't try to get people to show up at a specified time. It's asking for one annoying headache after another.

I won't. I'll give a few hours notice when a challenge will be up and that's that. If it's missed, tough.

Me winning will be a nice moment to commemorate my anniversary as Admin.

Also to my team members: vote against me and I wipe out your entire rep.

You can do that?

If we vote for you to win what do we get?

Also to Megatron, do you plan to have an actual prize for the winner of this whole shin dig?

I will be off for the next day+, hopefully we either get some confirmations or more players interested and then we'll get it going. We have 13 confirmed atm.

EDIT: Dagger has said he won't participate, so we will need at least one more person to sign up.

I will be off for the next day+, hopefully we either get some confirmations or more players interested and then we'll get it going. We have 13 confirmed atm.

EDIT: Dagger has said he won't participate, so we will need at least one more person to sign up.

If nobody signs up by the end of the day (11:59 PM EST), I'll do it just to fill things out. That's what I did with the WZ Fantasy Basketball League and I wound up winning, so who knows.

If nobody signs up by the end of the day (11:59 PM EST), I'll do it just to fill things out. That's what I did with the WZ Fantasy Basketball League and I wound up winning, so who knows.

That'll be some help but we'd still have Crock and Cenation who haven't officially said they'd join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back