Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of twists Megatron comes up with.

I could see a twist happening at some point to switch up tribes, you know once blue team starts winning every challenge. ;)

I'll get the immunity challenge up before I leave today, and since this is a holiday weekend it'll likely be on until Monday night.

Challenge is up. I'll be able to answer questions for maybe an hour then I'm gonna be offline for the rest of today and probably most of Sunday. So if you have a question I'd throw it in here within the next hour.

So basically were supposed to make a graphic of our team flag/banner.

I sadly have no clue when it comes to making these things but luckily I think we have a couple people who can. I can contribute in other ways though as I do have a creative mind. Hopefully Blue wins this one and gets started the right way!

Guys from the Green Team, I'm heading off, but if you're discussing things, PM me & I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Go Green!

Who on the blue team has Skype? We can set up a group chat and plan things in there. Mines in my profile, if y'all add me we can plan things out, just put your forum name in the add or I won't have the faintest goddamn idea who you are...

I'm here, I'm here. Sorry, been busy getting stuff for memorial day. Yes, pick whoever for me, I'm fine with that. So we all have to make a banner? or just one person makes one? With our input?

Who on the blue team has Skype? We can set up a group chat and plan things in there. Mines in my profile, if y'all add me we can plan things out, just put your forum name in the add or I won't have the faintest goddamn idea who you are...

Is Skype worth a shit on an iPhone? If so, I'll download it.

Another option if my fellow blue teamers don't care is we could always add each other on facebook and do a group chat there.

I'm down with whatever, its a banner. Put a picture of Kb's face on it, some snappy line with his name in it. Bam we win.

Skype may came with my laptop but not sure ill check.

If not I have an MSN account I can try and get back into.

MSN and Skype are the same thing now. If you downloaded MSN it would tell you to download Skype.

Is Skype worth a shit on an iPhone? If so, I'll download it.

It's OK - it sucks for voice calls but with 8 of us it's likely to be text chat 99% of the time anyway.

Another option if my fellow blue teamers don't care is we could always add each other on facebook and do a group chat there.

I'd rather not - nothing personal but I hate you all. winky face /WZCWinjoke

That would be a big help.

Also to Shotaro, I have an old version of MSN before they merged with Skype. Once I saw they wanted me to get Skype too I deleted the program off my desktop but my account is still active. And it's grey.

That would be a big help.

Also to Shotaro, I have an old version of MSN before they merged with Skype. Once I saw they wanted me to get Skype too I deleted the program off my desktop but my account is still active. And it's grey.nope, grey is too dark.

Why? Skype is about 4,000 times better than MSN messenger ever was. I used to only have it installed so I could keep the account active for Xbox Live and stuff (back when you needed to)

Why? Skype is about 4,000 times better than MSN messenger ever was. I used to only have it installed so I could keep the account active for Xbox Live and stuff (back when you needed to)

Because according to the guy who took a virus out of our computer, it was caused by Skype. I have since found out that guy was an idiot but I still really have no use for a program centered around video chat.

Okay, so we won't be getting a sub forum -- it's not practical for a competition this small.

EDIT: I figure since we're playing this game based on the honor system, we can just start regular Bar Room threads for discussion (where Blue won't go into Green's thread and vice versa) and keep the really sensitive information to PMs.

Well then, someone on Blue team want to be responsible for sending me a PM on what we decide on for communication? I'm about to head to work and can't keep checking the thread.

EDIT: or what Crock said. I'm down for whatever. Up to ch'yall.

Okay, so we won't be getting a sub forum -- it's not practical for a competition this small.

EDIT: I figure since we're playing this game based on the honor system, we can just start regular Bar Room threads for discussion (where Blue won't go into Green's thread and vice versa) and keep the really sensitive information to PMs.

Works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back