• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

I can mass PM, so I'll serve as the messenger for the team, I guess.

Trying to guarantee a place at the end already are we?

I'll PM you a few ideas once I've got some other stuff sorted. Deadlines, I love them, especially the whooshing noise they make as they pass me by.

The paragraph above is a butchered quotation from Douglas Adams

Almost clicked the Blue team disscussion thread. But, I didn't and don't plan too.

Green team does need one. Who wants to make it? I am still on my phone.

Game question; all of our team members have no photoshop abilities, nor do I think any of us has photoshop. Dave's offered to do the sig we thought up. Kosher?

Game question; all of our team members have no photoshop abilities, nor do I think any of us has photoshop. Dave's offered to do the sig we thought up. Kosher?

Part of the game is selecting the right team to cover possible challenges. It's very nice of Dave to offer his help for both tribes but getting help goes against the idea that we are isolated from the outside world. If you can't get help from the opposite tribe that should extend to getting him from outsiders.

I'd wait for the official word before doing anything.

Can you honestly tell me that you picked your time on the off chance you needed a photoshop person?

If you did, your point is valid. If not, well, that point becomes a lot less valid

I don't think we're supposed to take outside help. Think about it as if we were actually on an island -- we'd have to rely solely on ourselves to get the challenges done.

Understood, and at the end of the day, you're probably right. I just hate when the game is changed by what seems to be a good amount of luck.

For whatever it's worth, this isn't so much a complaint against you, so much as the game. I also hate hidden immunity idols, too

Understood, and at the end of the day, you're probably right. I just hate when the game is changed by what seems to be a good amount of luck.

For whatever it's worth, this isn't so much a complaint against you, so much as the game. I also hate hidden immunity idols, too

Immunity Idols are okay when they aren't overused. If we only have 1 per tribe here and only get rehidden maybe once (depending on when they get used) it should be fine.

True but given that we had a hidden immunity in play on the first day (again, pretty big amount of luck. I was picked last so I get a leg up. And, more selfishly for me, how exactly did the people who actually got the question right benefit from getting it right?), I have a funny feeling they will be abundantly available

Wait who is immune?

Technically no one; the people that are picked last get a hint in finding an immunity idol. Considering the rest of is have no clue what even constitutes a hidden immunity idol in this game, it seems a little lucky is all

Technically no one; the people that are picked last get a hint in finding an immunity idol. Considering the rest of is have no clue what even constitutes a hidden immunity idol in this game, it seems a little lucky is all

I don't remember anybody getting a clue besides the last person left not on a team?

And who's to say the idol would even get played right away?

I don't remember anybody getting a clue besides the last person left not on a team?

You're right, it's just Tiger. My apologies

And who's to say the idol would even get played right away?

It may not. But that also is also good for the whole game, if need be. Again, not really any skill, at all.

This challenge is actually skill based, and just a case of unfortunate circumsrances for green, so I understand that my complaint is really not as valid. But there's no skill to being the last guy picked

I think that was just a way to keep the last guy picked from feeling bad.

Also in the real Survivor, idols can't be used past the final 5 or 6 so I'd imagine that would be in place here.

I will agree its fortunate that we have two guys who are good at PS and at least a couple more who are competent. That being said 1/4 of the contestants are able to at least do SOMETHING in photoshop; it also has its own sub forum.

Unfortunately, I don't think we're getting an answer from Megatron until Monday, I'm sure he said he wouldn't be on much, if at all today.

I will agree its fortunate that we have two guys who are good at PS and at least a couple more who are competent. That being said 1/4 of the contestants are able to at least do SOMETHING in photoshop; it also has its own sub forum.

Which is fine; if we're to be beat on our own merit, then we get beat. I just think in this challenge, circumstances may be the key to victory.

I think that was just a way to keep the last guy picked from feeling bad.

Also in the real Survivor, idols can't be used past the final 5 or 6 so I'd imagine that would be in place here.

Again, I wouldn't mind that at all, if we even had a slight of idea of what even counts as an immunity idol

Which is fine; if we're to be beat on our own merit, then we get beat. I just think in this challenge, circumstances may be the key to victory.

Again, I wouldn't mind that at all, if we even had a slight of idea of what even counts as an immunity idol

That is true, what even is an immunity idol in this case??

Someone needs to get it out of Tiger.

True; well I can choose one f two options;

1. Keep bitching like a pansy

2. Play the game.

I'll opt for door 2

Few things;

1. No outside help. I know that's shitty for green team, but sometimes that's just how it goes.
2. There will not be an abundant amount of HII. The only way to actually get one is to use the clue for your help. I threw it in right away just for some fun.

Don't forget, banners are due in T-minus 6 hours. From the looks of it both teams should get it in, but obviously if you don't it's a forfeit of the challenge. Don't be that team.

Don't forget, banners are due in T-minus 6 hours. From the looks of it both teams should get it in, but obviously if you don't it's a forfeit of the challenge. Don't be that team.
I sent in Green Teams banner.

For some reason Tinypic was being a douche, but I managed to get the final image uploaded on the 7th try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back