Shattered Dreams

There's a lot of layers to Shittered Dreams, he's like a "shit lasagna"... Peel back enough layers you might find something good. Probably not.

The reason people dislike shittered is that he's so pro-TNA that he probably thought that chair shot Jeff Hardy gave Anderson was a great idea.

Watch fucking impact you dumb ass! That chair shot brought Matt Morgan to the side of the faces and brought him into the main event. Also it has made Mr Anderson seem like a better badyface for wanting to compete with a concussion. But to top this of it has made Jeff Hardy seem like a freaking mad heel so this it was a good idea.

I must have missed the first 300 posts about it...Why does shattered dreams suck? Other than the fact that he's a Matt Hardy fan?

There's a lot of layers to Shittered Dreams, he's like a "shit lasagna"... Peel back enough layers you might find something good. Probably not.

I love lasagna. However I'm not familiar with the shit variety.

Anywho I hardly venture nonspam so I can't give an opinion on Shattered Dreams. I'm not even sure I've ever talked to the fella.

Watch fucking impact you dumb ass! That chair shot brought Matt Morgan to the side of the faces and brought him into the main event. Also it has made Mr Anderson seem like a better badyface for wanting to compete with a concussion. But to top this of it has made Jeff Hardy seem like a freaking mad heel so this it was a good idea.
Maybe we should've given him a knife instead. People dig dead guys who wrestle.

I didn't realize "badass babyface" had an abbreviation.

And who is the star of "fucking impact". Jenna Haze?:shrug:

I was quoting The Miz from the Pee-Wee segment yesterday since Pee-Wee said "I know you are but what am I" and...yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back